Hello complete beginner

Welcome! I would definitely point out that there are in fact a lot of scammers out there, but there are ways to verify that a company is safe before choosing one. You can also read reviews online from other traders to give yourself some peace of mind and of course this site will give you verified reviews as well. As for the company you chose, it's a good thing that you didn't deposit money with them. I see that they closed your account after all, so simply be careful when choosing the next one. Good luck out there!

Never knew they could charge an inactivity fee, that seems crazy. It is tough to navigate the scammers out there. I would recommend checking out the reviews on here for the best broker to use. Nearly all brokers offer a demo account too so you can practice trading without the risk of losing money.

Well, all people who start trading are afraid of trading actually. However, you have to understand that all activities which imply risks are dangerous. They're dangerous not only for your wallet, but also for your mental health, however the last one depends on how you relate to your money. If you can easily lose it without any regrets, then perhaps you shouldn't be scared of trading activity. It brings you much more rather than money. It brings you experience and knowledge. You can understand the laws of the market due to trading and this thing shouldn't be underestimated. All traders are dreaming about huge money, however they would rather dream of experience.

thanks for all the help. Yes I haven't given them any of my banking or card details. I was fortunate to find this site. Thanks FPA for the good work. Maybe trading is not for me. . I stress easily. I am still waiting for them to close my account. $50 may not seem alot to most of you all. . but that's 10% of my monthly earnings.
Don't get completely discouraged. The possibility of getting scammed is something many people learn the hard way. But if you proceed carefully from now on and make sure you learn and practice before risking money, I'm sure you can make it work. :)

There's far too many scam companies out there, it gives trading a bad name. Can't believe they would charge an inactivity fee, it's seems crazy considering you haven't even made a deposit. As a complete beginner I would take a look at Baby pips. They have a great learning package which takes you through from the very basics onwards.

i

I totally understand and agree with you. I wasn't stressed about losing money due to a wrong trade. . but stressed that I would loose money due to a shady company. If I could find a really honest company I would start to trade
You know, it's okay. The vast majority of traders are afraid of trading because of they are scare to face shady company as you said. It's kinda difficult to determine trustworthy company nowadays, however they exist. The matter hee is the amount of time which you dedicate to the search of a proper broker. If you will check everything properly, then perhaps you won't face any difficulties or doubts toward particular broker. There are lots of recommendations how to choose a proper broker. In my opinion, you just have to find these recommendations and follow them. The main recommendation in my opinion is that you should check all the regulations and certifications which are provided by the broker you consider as your primary one.

Glad you got your money out ok. Have a look on this site in the review section but also on other sites too to get a well balanced view before picking a broker to use next time.

Back