Hello complete beginner

Glad you got your money out ok. Have a look on this site in the review section but also on other sites too to get a well balanced view before picking a broker to use next time.
Yea, do this. And you can also try deposit with few bucks to test them out.

hi all. . I'm new to trading. . I'm from south africa.
after doing some looking around I found this site.
Honestly I'm so scared to trade now.
the scams section has really opened up my eyes.
I unfortunately did open an account with a certain company but I haven't deposited any money yet. . I have requested that they close my account but they seem to be dragging there feet. I'm worried that they stalling so they can charge me an inactive account fee. I hope someone can help. . sorry for the long post.
What`s the company?

I unfortunately did open an account with a certain company but I haven't deposited any money yet. . I have requested that they close my account but they seem to be dragging there feet. I'm worried that they stalling so they can charge me an inactive account fee. I hope someone can help. . sorry for the long post.
If you haven't deposited money, I do not think you need to be worried. They would not be able to charge you for an inactive account. I hope you did not give your credit card number to them. If you did, then talk to your credit card customer service and ask them not to pay any amount to them.

Finding a decent broker is key, some of the more well know. Ones would be my advice. Scams become obvious after a while

wow!! maths and accounting. these spheres are so unfamiliar to me, however it doesn't mean that i can't trade. I'm glad that i can count :D anyway, i you are fond of maths, then this activity will be quite fascinating for you, as it's full of counting and calculations. i hope you will be good at calculating pips and stuff like that. you can even calcualte the potential profit based on the possibility theory. I like straight sciences, they seem to me unfamiliar but so interesting.
i'd definitely like to learn maths or something like that in order to understand the economic laws and make wise decisions.

Welcome, yeah, unfortunately there are scammers around trading activity, but not only around it. They are around us.. If you are doubting about the particular company or broker, then of course the best way for you is to try closing the account. If they don't wanna close your account and you worry about the fees for inactive account, then you should get acquainted with the rules or faq section there. Even scammers comply with the rules which are created by the regulators. They perhaps leave this information somewhere on their platform.

If there is no information at all, then just wait for their response.

Back