• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss CompleteCurrencyTrader.com (James Edward)

General discussions of a financial company
while I have very little experience with MTI, they sent out clear signals to avoid them at all costs, however James Edward is another issue.
The Forex inception course he sells is a meager $99 and easily worth 10 times that if you actually take the time to review the lessons. I have been trading for 20+ years, and even I learned quite a few things from him that I have been unable to learn elsewhere in 20+ years. He does give you a huge dose of truth in his inception course, its actually too much to even tell most retail traders.
you fail to give him proper credit, he offers his indicator free on his website (webversion), and he even gives away a free basic one coded for mt4 with the $99 course.

what you are missing is that his $99 class is GOLDEN! review it again, because you apparently didn't really learn anything. His lessons are not the reason for your bad trading.
I have found everything he teaches in his $99 class to be spot on! and I wish someone like him would have told me something like that 20 years ago, and charged me a meager $99.

as to what is in the 14K course, remains to be seen, and as to its value, I cannot attest. But I can assure you that no matter what anyone says about Mr Edward, he remains in my eyes a respectable man that has shared a boatload of truths with me about how the forex markets really work for chump change. it is quite clear he understands the forex markets, and if you try to claim he doesn't all you will show is your ignorance of the markets. focus on yourselves and your trading , thats the only way to make it, you learn quicker by placing lots of trades!

and granted, he does give you some great stuff for $99, and thus earns your trust, I would never pay him 14K for another course as I learned everything I needed to know from his $99 course!

while I have very little experience with MTI, they sent out clear signals to avoid them at all costs, however James Edward is another issue.
The Forex inception course he sells is a meager $99 and easily worth 10 times that if you actually take the time to review the lessons. I have been trading for 20+ years, and even I learned quite a few things from him that I have been unable to learn elsewhere in 20+ years. He does give you a huge dose of truth in his inception course, its actually too much to even tell most retail traders.
you fail to give him proper credit, he offers his indicator free on his website (webversion), and he even gives away a free basic one coded for mt4 with the $99 course.

what you are missing is that his $99 class is GOLDEN! review it again, because you apparently didn't really learn anything. His lessons are not the reason for your bad trading.
I have found everything he teaches in his $99 class to be spot on! and I wish someone like him would have told me something like that 20 years ago, and charged me a meager $99.

as to what is in the 14K course, remains to be seen, and as to its value, I cannot attest. But I can assure you that no matter what anyone says about Mr Edward, he remains in my eyes a respectable man that has shared a boatload of truths with me about how the forex markets really work for chump change. it is quite clear he understands the forex markets, and if you try to claim he doesn't all you will show is your ignorance of the markets. focus on yourselves and your trading , thats the only way to make it, you learn quicker by placing lots of trades!

and granted, he does give you some great stuff for $99, and thus earns your trust, I would never pay him 14K for another course as I learned everything I needed to know from his $99 course!
Than

thanks for being so frank!! great. I agree his $99 is great oicrse and very useful indeed... I would however not pay $14k for any course to be honest. lve no doubt that James is good bloke.. Thanks again

Back