Completely Free & Exclusive Access for FPA Members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Joa,

Appreciate your response and feedback - you really do make some excellent points.

To give you an idea of how we developed Magic EA Creator - we don't store the source code on our servers to avoid clutter; it is immediately removed after the EA is compiled. We are able to retrieve the code, if required, from the information provided in the MyExpertAdvisorNotes file that is downloaded alongside your compiled EA.

Based on your feedback Joa and yes, I do agree with you - I will modify the back end code of the Magic EA Creator to allow the Inputs Tab for all configuration. For those that have already created EA's using Magic EA Creator please feel free to get in touch and I will add Inputs to any existing EA's they have already compiled.

Once more Joa, your feedback and constructive sarcasm is welcomed :) It is this kind of feedback that will help us improve the Forex Magician concept and deliver a quality resource that adds value - it MUST add value :)

Michael

Signed up and got the email with the login info but site still will not allow me to log in. Does it take a couple hours or days to authenticate?

Hello ClearTrade,

The authentication process is instant - send me your email address using the contact form and I will resolve this for you: Contact the Forex Magician

Are you receiving any error messages when activating your email address?

Best wishes,

Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back