Comprehensive News Trading, The Only Way Forward

Isaac Iselobhor

Private, 1st Class
I have just completed my forex research initiative which lasted for about five years. I therefore make bold to say that the only way to be a successful professional forex trader is to acquire enough knowledge. The number one most important thing in forex trading. Forget about Risk Management, which is the last on the scale of preference. If you do not have the right knowledge,any good risk management method you employ will only help you to delay the rate at which you wipe out the entire forex account you may have.There would be no forex business if there were no fundamentals---- the driving force in the forex market. In view of the fact that only 5% of forex traders are successful goes to show the relevance of knowledge in order to have adequate Conviction of the method you use and the Confidence to stand by your trading method. In my subsequent posts, I shall endeavour to highlight other areas that make a successful trader and possibly post my live trades here if it is legal to do so.

Market Sentiment Trading which is a part of Comprehensive News Trading, is not enough to make one a professional forex trader. The mood of the market can change with a statement from one Central Bank Head some hours ago and the market will turn 180 degrees to the opposite direction with a statement from another Central Bank Head a few moments later.

The solution is a Comprehensive News Trading- involving: Comprehensive Market Sentiment (CMS); Data Impact Assessment (DIA) and Purposeful Market Direction (PMD).

The German Business Climate + other EURO ZONE data will be released on Monday, 27th October, 2014. I shall post my live trade here.I shall try as much as possible to do so within five minutes of release.

I must enter my live trade first and due to internet connectivity challenge we still have in my country, in spite of the 4G-LTE, I have to subscribe to two internet network providers to enable me get the report from News Wire Service for Audio and the normal calender incase
of internet failure.

I may not have the luxury of time to give details of the trade initially, except : I am Short or Long EURJPY @ the price-90%. If you see a certain percentage after the order, it means the % Chance of the trade to work.

The Rating is: CMS=30%; DIA=30%; PMD=30% and my KNOWLEDGE+ CONVICTION+ CONFIDENCE= 10% making the total 100%. This is how I determine the trade to take or not. See you on Monday.

We are expecting some data tomorrow and whatever happens, I will get across with my live trade or the reason of my inability to take a trade. I will never keep anything and anybody in the dark.

See you tomorrow.

I just feel like bringing to your knowledge, the calendar of economic events for possible trade in the course of the period from the 28th October till 31st October 2014.

Tuesday 28th October, 2014:

1.30 PM US Core Durable Goods Orders m/m
3.00 PM US CB Consumer Confidence

Wednesday 29th October,2014:

1.00AM NZ ANZ Business Confidence
7.00PM US FOMC Statement and Federal Funds Rate
9.00PM NZ RBNZ Rate Statement

Thursday 30th October, 2014:

1.30PM US Advance GDP Reading
2.00PM US FED Chair Yellen Speaks

Friday 31st October, 2014:

1.30AM AU PPI Q/Q
Tentative JN BOJ Press Conference
11.00AM EU CPI Flash Estimate y/y
1.30PM CA GDP m/m

This will present you with the insight of what and when I am likely to post my live trades.

We are expecting the Core Durable Goods Orders report from the US this afternoon. The expectation is 0.5
while the Durable Goods Orders is expected to come as 0.6.

In about three hours ten minutes, I will be able to determine what happens next. I shall keep my fingers crossed till then.

The US Consumer Confidence earlier day was also a non-event.I hope the much anticipated Fed Funds Rate Statement tomorrow will turn the market 180
degrees around.

FORGET ABOUT PERFORMANCE RECORD! IT IS DESIGNED TO MISLEAD AND DEFRAUD YOU.
I would like to advise you to forget about the so called performance record. Those who want to take your money will always be cleverer than you are. A lot of fraud goes on , especially on the internet targeting people who want to make quick money in forex trading. There is no way to make quick money in forex trading. You must be ready to learn and evolve your own trading strategy, because it is a life time thing.There is nobody who can help you for life.Those who claim they are professionals, and want you to pay them for one service or the other, cannot even trade forex to make a living. They are charlatans, looking for their next prey.I am talking from personal experience and I have been in forex business for seven years. I have just finished my research work and to continue the last phase, learning on the job.You can do the same and become better than those who like to dupe you now. Do not believe anything from them.I will trade forex for myself and for myself only.So,if I make enough money trading forex, why should I charge the same people I am trying to help?
Does it make any sense? When I became a member of Forexpeacearmy in 2007, I did not pay any money to learn a lot from the resources available to us on the website. It was here I learnt that we were been duped by 'bucket shop' forex brokers, but the harm has already been done and the saving grace was that the knowledge prevented us from falling prey to more 'market makers' forex brokers. So, BEWARE!

A lot of volatility caused by the FOMC statement. The Dollar rallies, because at the end of the day, rates will have to go up again.

Back