Concept4x.com

Chris Aigbokhan

Private
I opened account with this broker late November 2018, I was asked to make an initial deposit of €250 which I did later more money and eventually I made a total deposit
of €2050 to which they added a bonus of €1450. I was promised all sort of things signals, account manager, I was told to make my account up to €10000 for them to handle my account to which I refused
Ever since I have traded and made considerable profit I have grown the account to presently €6,800
I placed a withdrawal on the 25/01/19 of €1800, one Mr James called me and said management has reduced it to €1500 to which I agreed and later one Mr Tony called and said I should send details to which the money will be sent which I did
up till now 26/02/19 am yet to get the money
They keep coming up with all kinds of childish stories
I just want people to be aware and not to deal with them
they are FRAUD

No Forex Broker will ever Trade Your Account on your behalf.

And just the names ... Mr TONY ... That is a first name, not a Surname. And Mr James... James is a first name, not a surname

They are BIG SCAMMERS

I opened account with this broker late November 2018, I was asked to make an initial deposit of €250 which I did later more money and eventually I made a total deposit
of €2050 to which they added a bonus of €1450. I was promised all sort of things signals, account manager, I was told to make my account up to €10000 for them to handle my account to which I refused
Ever since I have traded and made considerable profit I have grown the account to presently €6,800
I placed a withdrawal on the 25/01/19 of €1800, one Mr James called me and said management has reduced it to €1500 to which I agreed and later one Mr Tony called and said I should send details to which the money will be sent which I did
up till now 26/02/19 am yet to get the money
They keep coming up with all kinds of childish stories
I just want people to be aware and not to deal with them
they are FRAUD
First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: If you are new to FPA then invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.

Till then you can follow the suggested steps below.

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.

Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.
Also, share your problem with them as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/15957/concept4x.com

Note: Don't forget to update your review when your issue got resolved.

invite-opc.png
The OP has invited the company to this discussion on Mar 2, 2019 at 5:09 PM

First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: If you are new to FPA then invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.

Till then you can follow the suggested steps below.

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.

Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.
Also, share your problem with them as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/15957/concept4x.com

Note: Don't forget to update your review when your issue got resolved.

invite-opc.png
The OP has invited the company to this discussion on Mar 2, 2019 at 5:09 PM

Dear Chris,

After making an investigation on your account, your total deposits is 2050 and a bonus of 1550. You had a withdrawal of 500 Euro at Christmas which was a present from your account manager.

As you been informed by your account manager about the terms and conditions for the bonus i.e. 60 x Bonus amount, which is 93,000 Volume.

Your current trading volume is 45,562. As you had been informed several times once your wagering is complete you can withdraw any amount but you were ready to even discuss on this. Your last request was to remove to bonus from your trading account and leave the rest of the amount to withdraw which is not acceptable at all.

After you discussed with your account manager, we tried to assist you with 1500 Euros to send you back and was asked to wait 24 hours more as this matter needed to be discussed internally, as it was a favour from your account manager but you opened the ticket and now it is on hold until we resolve it here.

The only rational way for us to cooperate according to your contract is to complete the wagering conditions and withdraw your money.

Concept4x Support
Thanks for your reply,
Firstly the bonus you talked about is 1450 not 1550 typo error I suppose of this bonus 50 Euros was for introducing a friend and 100 Euros was Christmas present according to my Account manager James
Well if I could withdrawal 500 Euros then why not now, apparently you were trying to convince me about withdrawal so I can introduce people. Let the truth about that be told I still have my bank statement the money did not go through and it was returned back to my account. James requested that I send the money through a German Bank which I refused because I needed it for Christmas
Secondly You said I was actually discussing wagering or condition for withdrawal what I was told is that I can make withdrawal as long as its not the bonus
Thirdly, an agreement was reached between James and me that the company has said I can only withdraw 1500
The withdrawal was placed on the 25/01/2019
Thursday 7/2/19 I got a text from James to give him 2-3 hours
Between 7/2/19 to 08/2/19 calls were exchanged when I was told an agree has been reached to give me 1500 as I said earlier
Between 08/2/19 to 14/2/19 nothing was heard
On the 14th Feb, 2019 Tony called and requested for my bank details which I sent immediately and made a copy to James
0n the 19 I sent a message to James after which Tony called and said 3-5 days
25th Feb we exchanged text which am going to upload when you said I should give you 24hrs which expired on the 26th Feb.2019
SO I HAD TO COME HERE TO GET MY MONEY
I WILL ALSO LIKE TO KNOW THE GERMAN BANK

Back