Concept4x.com

What is the next line of action I have presented my case with proof and concept4x is not responding and I think this is delay strategy by them

Dear Chris,

As you already been informed several times and you were pushing your previous/current account managers to far limits, Though you understand the terms and conditions of the bonus and acting like a victim now. We have tons of clients who have no issues with any withdrawals. Once wagering is done, you are free to go with any withdrawals.

According to company Policy, I can not assist you further on this as you have the pending wagering (which i wrote earlier in this thread about the exact numbers) . Please complete the wagering of your bonus and request a new withdrawal.

Just by sending several emails and writing the same things with the request to remove the bonus won’t work. I don’t see any problem with your account. Please complete the wagering and we are good to go.

What I see from the text msg on skype, James was trying to assist you by making a favour to the management. He already informed you as well Tony too about wagering conditions.

You have to understand he was trying to do his job by making a favour to you, which was already decline by management now. So I dont see any further talk on this and we are helpless.

PLEASE COMPLETE THE WAGERING AND WITHDRAW YOUR MONEY.

HAVE A GOOD DAY!!

SUPPORT CONCEPT4X

I have not replied since because of what you said regarding pending wagering which is complete hope my withdrawal can now go through

Thanks
Chris

invite-fpac.png
The FPA invited the Company to update this discussion on Apr 17, 2019 at 9:12 AM

Am still waiting for my withdrawal to go through despite an invitation from FPA concept4x.com is yet to respond to this thread still waiting
attach is the snapshot of the total volume
58679322_296612597898002_5464020933993824256_n.jpg58679322_296612597898002_5464020933993824256_n.jpg 58679322_296612597898002_5464020933993824256_n.jpg

Well am still waiting for response from Concept4x regarding my withdrawals and FPA has also made an invitation to Concept4x on the 17th of April they are still yet to respond. The last conversation was for me to “complete the wagering bonus and we are good to go”
Please what is the next line of action

Thanks

Well am still waiting for response from Concept4x regarding my withdrawals and FPA has also made an invitation to Concept4x on the 17th of April they are still yet to respond. The last conversation was for me to “complete the wagering bonus and we are good to go”
Please what is the next line of action

Thanks
@Concept4x Support, can we have an update here, please?

Back