Concept4x.com

Concept4x.com refuses to respond to any of the threads
What more can I do, I have presented all my case and Concept4x is yet to respond

invite-fpac.png
The FPA invited the Company to update this discussion on May 27, 2019 at 11:35 PM
Hello,

Your client has posted evidence showing he met the volume requirements stated by your representative. He also reports still not being able to withdraw his funds. Please return to the thread and explain what is going on.

I was contacted by James Mathews of concept4x last week Monday requesting I withdraw my complaint of the company and sing a document supposedly from their lawyer an agreement and in return pay me 2500 euros from my money and they are giving three months to complete the wagering bonus which I have already completed
These guy are joke
I will upload the said document in due cause

well I was talking to James Mathews today regarding the signing of the said document we have made progress on the complaint the sum of 2500 euros has been paid to my account I still have two withdrawals pending. But going through the document the area regarding the completion of the bonus wagering of (93000) fullsizeoutput_7b9.jpeg which I have already
completed should not be there by so doing am not signing the document until that area is removed
Then I will sing to remove complaint
section D of the said agreement is underlined

Attachments

• Mutual-Release-Settlement-Agreement.pdf
    384.4 KB · Views: 2
Am still waiting for concept4x.com to confirm if I have meet the requirement for wagering bonus
and to also let the forum know that the sum of 2500 euros was paid into my account by concept4x
I still have pending withdrawals
need them to respond
Thanks

Back