Concept4x.com

Am still waiting for concept4x.com to confirm if I have meet the requirement for wagering bonus
and to also let the forum know that the sum of 2500 euros was paid into my account by concept4x
I still have pending withdrawals
need them to respond
Thanks
Thanks for the update and keep us updated :)

Still waiting for Concept4x.com to respond to my allegation concerning the BONUS WAGERING and allow my withdrawal to go through
simple they know that I have completed the wagering.If not they should come out any say it

So is it all done by them or you are still need something like that ? At least I have seen that you indeed got paid some solid amount into your account which is simply great and that's it, but what about next things ? What to do with all them really ?

I sincerely hope ContinueFx's representative returns to help finish dealing with this issue.

invite-fpac.png
The FPA invited the Company to update this discussion on Jul 9, 2019 at 3:12 AM

Still no reply from Concept4x.com and I think they were also involved in ContinueFx.com both company have questionable character
Still waiting for concept4x.com

Hi
I have money I am unable to access in my Concept4x account and i can get hold on them.
does anyone know who I can turn to to help?
Would be much appreciated.

Hi
I have money I am unable to access in my Concept4x account and i can’t get hold on them. I have been a member for over a yr now and never been able to withdraw any money.

Hi
I have money I am unable to access in my Concept4x account and i can get hold on them.
If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.

Back