Concept4x.com

You had a withdrawal of 500 Euro at Christmas which was a present from your account manager.

What does this mean "You had a withdrawal of 500 Euro at Christmas which was a present from your account manager." !!!!

These bonus schemes are designed to lock the clients money into impossible targets that are so high the client has to trade and trade until the money is all lost!! That is exactly the design and purpose of these bonuses that the scammers want. What does this mean his own money was a Christmas present from your account manager!!!!

What does this mean "You had a withdrawal of 500 Euro at Christmas which was a present from your account manager." !!!!

These bonus schemes are designed to lock the clients money into impossible targets that are so high the client has to trade and trade until the money is all lost!! That is exactly the design and purpose of these bonuses that the scammers want. What does this mean his own money was a Christmas present from your account manager!!!!

If you read the thread I explained that the 500euros was a deposit I tried making into the account but my bank disallowed it and the money was returned back to my account

that is what they claimed to be a present from your account manager

These guys are fraud, doing trading with them is at your own risk

If you read the thread I explained that the 500euros was a deposit I tried making into the account but my bank disallowed it and the money was returned back to my account

that is what they claimed to be a present from your account manager

These guys are fraud, doing trading with them is at your own risk

Like all these scam broker sites they're really all just polished turds.
The websites look good on the surface but underneath they stink!
Concept4x company is registered offshore and doesn't have any authorisation or regulation to be offering financial services. Scammers that talk a lot of turd.

What about your withdrawal amount?

Back