Concerns about SparenFX

Funds withdrawal from Sparen

On 10 Mar, I requested a withdrawal of the funds in my account. I was told that the transfer would take place withiin 5-7 days. The funds were withdrawn from my trading account on 14 March. The money has still not been transferred to my bank account. There is no reply to emails to Sparen FX nor to any of their phone numbers or Skype number.

jbam, if you have a line of communication to Mark Rice, please put in a word for me. I'm not surprised he is a nice guy, most conmen are.

Where has the money gone ?

2 months SparenFx has ceased replying to my emails and my request of withdrawal.
I'm surprised this company had so much support among a lot of seasoned traders.
When I study their feed in retrospect and the quality of execution, particularly the slippage (not) occured when using SLs, I can't but think that the trades were kept in the house.

The director is a US citizen. I don't know if he could be prosecuted for his business.

Last edited:
Sparenfx Does Pay Anything

Mark Rice you better pay your clients and IB's on time.

I can only confirm, I have asked 15 days ago for full withdrawal of some fund as I have a huuuuge problem with my small boy who got ill and need very expensive treatements

They do not even answer....
so we have all to post here, and when we can gather all our complaints then we can make big guys to ATTACK and BLOCK all the money they hide somewhere.

Please guys, let's do it quick or we will never see the money any more

The owner is Mark Edward Rice and look at this one
Mark E. Rice: Admin. Proc. Rel. No. 34-45564 / March 15, 2002

So, if the guy will not pay, he will be in jail for years... let's just hope that he will give our money back before !!

I've been asking for my money back for nearly two months. I get stupid email responses telling me they are understaffed and that my withdrawal is in process. I never get any specific info though.

I've written to the German authorities and am awaiting response.

Does anybody know the Panama and American Financial Authority/Regulatory Board/Ombudsman contact details?

I received some mails from Sparenfx in order to close my account and get my funds.
Wait and see.
I'm skeptical because different things in the emails are so unprofessional.

After 3 months of asking, I finally received back some money.....but only approx a quarter of my funds. They told me I would receive the rest soon. Let's wait and see......

That company is in Panama and, once they stop all payments, there will be nothing that you will be able to do there.

Your best chance is to try to have their european and/or american assets frozen if you know where they are but you will probably recoup only a fraction of your money and it will take years.

Back