Confirm Company - https://www.tomaha-markets.com/

Paez3121

Recruit
Hello,

I just wanted to confirm or if anyone has dealt with this Company. They are asking a 20% Tax Payment before I withdraw.

Any Help would Be Appreciated.

tomaha-markets.com

It is a scam, no companies will ask you to pay taxes before withdrawing money. Taxes are due at the end of the year and is to the government not to the company.

Hello,

I just wanted to confirm or if anyone has dealt with this Company. They are asking a 20% Tax Payment before I withdraw.

Any Help would Be Appreciated.

tomaha-markets.com
Many people have been cheated by Tomahawk Finance Co., Ltd. I was one of the victims. This broker keeps changing urls.

The tax is part of the scam. DO NOT pay any fees or taxes to make a withdraw or you will lose even more money.
What can be done to get it back and withdraw. I am still able to Trade, etc.... There must be something that can be done. Many people are getting scammed.

What can be done to get it back and withdraw. I am still able to Trade, etc.... There must be something that can be done. Many people are getting scammed.
You have to start by filing complaints with the securities commission in your country as well as your local authorities. What country are you from?

I am in the U.S.
File reports with the FTC, FINRA, FBI, CFTC (Commodities Futures Trading Commission) and the Attorney Generals Office in the state you live in. All forms are available online. Let us know if you need links for where to find them.

Unfortunately there are thousands before you and there will be thousands after you who get scammed. Most of these scammers are in Mainland China, Laos and Cambodia and the US does not have the best relations with these countries. Its a long path to get your money back, sorry for your loss.

Back