Confused

Pezman65

Recruit
Hi guys, just a bit confused by number 3 in the diamond trading plan. I am unsure if we go in the direction of the first spike after the news or wait for a retracement if it occurs within 40 seconds. Or is it both. Is there a coma missing in the sentence (,) See below, thanks Paul

3. If between 08:30:00am and 08:30:15am, so during the first 15 seconds after the report, you see USDJPY move up or down by 8 pips or more, then enter in the direction of the initial spike (,) at the very first 35% retracement if it occurs in 40 seconds from release time (till 08:30:40am) – and if spread at the time ofyour entry is at 2 pips or less. Set stop/loss at 8 pips, and set take/profit at8pips.

Hi guys, just a bit confused by number 3 in the diamond trading plan. I am unsure if we go in the direction of the first spike after the news or wait for a retracement if it occurs within 40 seconds. Or is it both. Is there a coma missing in the sentence (,) See below, thanks Paul

3. If between 08:30:00am and 08:30:15am, so during the first 15 seconds after the report, you see USDJPY move up or down by 8 pips or more, then enter in the direction of the initial spike (,) at the very first 35% retracement if it occurs in 40 seconds from release time (till 08:30:40am) – and if spread at the time ofyour entry is at 2 pips or less. Set stop/loss at 8 pips, and set take/profit at8pips.
I dont think there is anything missing, Its full sentence.

Hi, that's what I have read. Still confused, is it saying enter in the direction of the spike or in the direction of the retracement? Is there a video of anyone doing this. It appears to be conflicting info. I am reading "enter in the direction of the initial spike after the retracement has gone 35%.

Back