Conspiracy Theory - Hotforex Scammed me $14770.25 - Because I gave myself a margin call

Status
Not open for further replies.
The whole world can read this reply from FPA AsstMod.:

You failed to provide evidence to show anything more than getting a margin call .

Your other claim is about getting more bonuses than one bonus program allowed. You did not present evidence which could help show if more than one bonus program was involved. Even if HotForex did violate their own terms by awarding you excessive bonuses, the awarding of excess bonuses does not qualify as a scam. This would be the same no matter what broker awarded the bonus. If you have a problem with that, you should have complained to HotForex the moment it happened instead of waiting until after you suffered an unrelated loss. If you still want to pursue an "excess bonus" issue, I suggest you file a complaint with HotForex's regulator or file a lawsuit.

So, when I get such suspicious reply, how can I provide my privacy detailed statement to him?? He like Pharaoh already took the decision!! for obvious ads reason!! and what you say is my last importance just as all people don't care how you deal with brokers in ads but how that translate in your actions against clients that have case of being scammed by the ads brokers on FPA!!

When AsstMod. want to decrease the importance of my claims against scammer hotforex by naming it margin call when there was not any call or even stop out but directly negative balance, so how can such "judge" hold my case and take a decision when he don't know what the case is about and he also says that I didn't provide proofs after more than 100 posts on more than a dozen pages, how will you see any proof when you didn't read my thread!!!?
When you say no evidence and maybe another program is added to my account, well do you SEE 100% credit bonus in the confirmation email from hotforex to me AND the total bonus awarded that exceed the bonus policy $30000, this is not evidence too.

AsstMod, took the decision by saying excessive bonus is not scam!!! hahahaha this is funny, you don't know in law which is obvious because all your posts like some other members ones have no legal value, no lawyer will carry it.
hotforex breaching contract by giving more than its bonus policy says is not illegal, not against its policy, not breach of contract, again when a broker breach contract with FPA, no refund for the damages or losses resulted from that?? The least knowledgeable lawyer knows that.

Not me but FPA is wasting time and trying to turn the facts, picturing my proofs as not important, that says a lot about its transparency and that's the PROOF from FPA action not AsstMod. words of asking to give FPA the innocent stamp.

What can I say more after reading your reply, am speechless, seeing my over 100 posts full of proofs, tried by FPA to decrease its importance, what can I or any members being scammed ad more in such unfair environment FPA created in cases against advertisement FPA brokers.

I know that you will find a reason to remove this thread or ban my and James accounts because democracy is not in your book, you might not even post this comment by me.

Already filed complaints against hotforex at its regulators CySec and FSA Mauritius, not optimistic for clear reason of no history of any serious action!!

The public is my only hope to spread the word of how hotforex scammed me, so every ad the scammer hotforex pay for in any website, they will loose more clients money and no new clients will add after continuing revealing scammer hotforex truth through the net, let it then evaluate its decision in my case if scamming me and loosing its falling reputation and hundred of thousands of dollars is more important than simply paying my money.

At end, banning my and James accounts after not allowing us to post or see scam folder and other forums on FPA page will be another PROOF of FPA no transparency and PROOF on how FPA run its business.

Everyone knows FPA problem with ironfx, scamming clients or not is another matter judged on by each case.

If this post will not be moderated and will pass for all people to read and please don't tell me this is an uncivilized post or another matter!!!

This is proof of ironfx have liquidity providers Liquidity - IronFX, look how it has a specific page mentioning their names so anyone can charge the broker if it turns to be fake since the info is on ironfx website so it's OFFICIAL

Not like scammer hotforex no LP's.

And, I went to live chat and asked but no need to post a transcript of chat because ironfx LP page is the biggest legal proof.

Again, not defending ironfx, might or not had scammed clients but on this part of LP's ironfx shows transparency and honesty that hotforex claim to be but turns to be all fake advertisement.

There are dozens of other ECN/STP that show same proof on theri websites but chose ironfx just to show FPA that even the called SCAM is better than scammer hotforex that you refuse to escalate my case against to court and voting.

The public is the only decider, ofcourse if AsstMod. have honesty to let this post to appear.

My last post on this subject you opened 150 lots in SNB announcement , that 's $ 1,500 per pip , after the announcement had a gap of 500 pips , 1500 * 500 = $ 750,000 , you suffered a margin call ,; Accept the bonus was a rookie mistake , Everyone knows that you should produce 10x more than the amount of the bonus to be able to withdraw the money ; If you want to get angry and curse me , I do not care.

Look at that ^ amateur reply.

I had advice you at past if you have nothing good and useful to say, do not post here.

I respect the FPA high ranks members more than you because it's their job, they get paid to post, why are you defending FPA and scammer hotforex, tell us?

I understand traders being scammed posting on many threads or review sites about that when the case is clear with account number and details of the problem, they are real, no background behind that. But those going to defend the brokers positing many times, can be categorized by 2 ways:
1- They are paid to do that, 2- they are very stupid to defend someone when that someone is not bothering to come here like scammer hotforex to defend itself.

You don't even know about hotforex bonus, what 10x?! you imagined this is binary option broker!!!

Your post show that you too didn't read my thread, what 500 pips!!! and $750K, what margin call, all those don't exist!!!

Rookie mistake by hotforex have no legal meaning just as SNB announcement lead to lost,

in law rookie mistake = pay for losses, SNB announcement= prove where my orders were opened at what liquidity provider, give name, let the LP then prove there was no liquidity in london session and 5+ trillion transactions market.

Again, I reply by LAW, you hotforex and FPA reply with words of empty legal value.

Stop that nonsense!!!!

Some liquidy providers are other brokers they dont speak it because they are competing with each other .
I'll leave que A photo of Ed s trade opened 150 lots, which he says is non-existent , it was a great decision During the SNB. hotforex bla bla bla.jpg

NOW READ THIS
Swiss franc soars as central bank lifts cap | Business | DW.DE | 15.01.2015

I show evidence, while you crying and wailing , HotForex it, HotForex that, bla bla bla ,

No one appeared to defend you read all the posts and see.

HOTFOREX is innocent, the final verdict is not guilty and you know very well.
giphy.gif

This place" forex insanity " is perfect for you . No one will bother you More.

Ed, attacking anyone and everyone who doesn't bow down and worship your warped point of view doesn't help your failing credibility.

You even attacked Amin El Hakim. Guess what? A case about non-payment of a withdrawal is very straightforward. This sort of thing requires less evidence than a complaint about bonuses. Bonus issues requiring more evidence is covered in the Traders Court FAQ, if you would bother to read it.

What form of hallucinogens are you on that you think the FPA pays per post? Forums which do this are very obvious. You'll see a hundreds members with insanely high post counts, and the posts are all things like "Me too" or "I agree". Amin and every sergeant here earned their stripes through years of actively fighting against scammers and helping their fellow FPA members. You made a few helpful posts, but primarily have just been making one unsupported allegation after another. Personally, I think the FPA should pay you to not post. :p

You claim HotForex scammed you of about $14k. At $1500 per pip, that's 10 pips. During the CHF incident, any broker which could close a trade with only 10 pips slippage would be universally hailed as the world's most amazing broker. So far, I haven't heard of any candidates for this honor.

You are also whining on and on because you got extra bonuses (bonus bonuses?). So what? You haven't offered a shred of proof that the bonus money had anything to do with your self-inflicted margin call, despite repeated requests for supporting evidence in your case thread.

Personally, if I was the type to accept large bonuses and the restrictions which come with them, I'd be happy to have a chance to get even more than the published limit. It would be like some free gift marked "one per customer" and the clerk is nice and gives you two. Only a person with serious mental issues would consider the extra free item to be a "breach of contract" and would assault everyone who tried to point this out.

If getting an extra bonus was so offensive to you, please answer this. Did you complain to HotForex about the extra bonus money before your margin call? If not, why not?

I have an evidence to show that there was liquidity at SNB announcement from 1.2009 and downward.....with prices and seconds too, but since FPA by AsstMod. prohibited me and James from attaching any screenshot how can we show our proofs??
This a proof to the whole world that FPA is continuing to protect the criminal scammer hotforex and proves that FPA lacks honesty and transparency just like scammer hotforex.

Anyway, any neutral person reading my thread and seeing how FPA acted against all my proofs and evidences asking for ridiculous evidences that have no relation to my case, is being sure day after day that FPA lacks any credibility and its whole business was and still under big questions marks of Ads Money vs Clients cases.

Again, how can FPA understand my case and judge when it is not approaching it from a legal view but nonsense "Hey there was SNB news, was natural for any broker not to respect its margin policy and also not proving how there was no liuidity in a 5+ trillion transaction market.

If such nonsense FPA AsstMod. and Pharaoh are asked by a Real Judge in Real Court, do you know what the end of the judge would be?!!!

Ofcourse in your no legal meaning words book, he must be paid more by one side-criminal but in reality and in a respectful country and since you are in the US, the judge will be fired from his job instantly. and will be investigated about the background of him removing the case from its specific details to a general one, asking questions that have no relation to the case, just as FPA suspiciously doing, asking to prove other brokers have or not LP's when my case is against scammer hotforex.

Go ask hotforex why no LP's, and if it says it has then post it on its website to become official so anyone can charge it for any false claims at anytime.

FPA AsstMod. and Pharaoh continue replying in no legal words just as when they say brokers post LP names, that's no proof that it is real, but hey FPA wake up!!!
SEEMS MUST REPEAT IT AGAIN FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND OT STOP MANIPULATING AND CHEATING READERS

DO YOU KNOW THAT WHEN BROKERS POST THEIR LP NAMES ON THEIR WEBSITES THAT MEANS IT'S OFFICIAL, ANYONE LIKE CLIENTS LP'S INVOLVED IN THE NAMING AND REGULATORS CAN CHARGE IF IT TURNS TO BE FALSE CLAIMS!!

BUT WHEN NO LP NAMES POSTED THEN NO CHARGE IS POSSIBLE UNLESS CLIENTS GET SCAMMED LIKE IN MY CASE AGAINST hotforex THIS IS THE SUSPICOUS BROKER WHO POSTS NO PROOF OF HAVING LP'S NOT THE MANY OTHER ECN/STP WHO ARE TRANSPARENT TO POST THE NAMES AND CAN PROVIDE FURTHER DETAILS JUST LIKE IRONFX WHO FPA CLAIM TO BE TOTAL SCAM AND THE MORE SUSPICIOUS AND MOVING TO MADNESS FPA SHOWING NOW ON ITS SCAM FOLDER CASE HOW ALL THE SUDDEN MANY IRONFX CLAIMED TO BE CLIENTS APPEAR IN MANY CASES THERE!!!!
WELL, BE SURE EVEN IF YOU FPA DO ALL THAT IRONFX DOES NOT CARE IT WILL NOT PAY FPA FOR ADS FOR IRONFX CLIENTS CASES TO BE CLOSED REMOVED OR MOVED AND ITS SUBJECT RENAMED AS FPA IS DOING IN scammer hotforex FAVOR.

DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME, WHO HAVE ANY CLAIMS OF SCAM DON'T WASTE TIME HERE GO TO THE COURT AFTER GETTING AN ANSWER FROM IRONFX COMPLAINT DEPARTMENT.

FPA can now childishly accuse me of being an ironfx employee hahaha just because am saying the truth that most FPA cases have no legal value, most lawyers will not even carry it to any court in any country.

The max. posted reviews in any broker FPA review page is maybe 500 reviews and that is counted over the number of many years.

The worst brokers get guilty and scam stamp by FPA for 3 dead cases, even if it proves to be rightful cases but what is 3 to name any broker scam ???

Most brokers have over 10000 clients, some 50000 100000 and 200000 clients, if the broker had problems with 3 of these or even 500 others talked bad about the broker with no prove to name the case guilty AND even in FPA judge decision not legal court.

I didn't like to add another subject to my post and thread but since FPA want to continue playing wasting time and changing my subject to general questions, let FPA answer my FACTS.

Briefly, when FPA and some of its members want to speak in law not empty words of no legal value, then come and post here, other than that FPA is proving to the whole world readers its shameful actions in my thread against scammer hotforex.

I speak and provide evidences in LAW, FPA answer in illegal manipulated words and turning my case into a general one implies this can't work out, Legal and illegal never match= contrary.

The simple evidence of FPA replying in hotforex name asking questions to the victim(me) instead of the criminal hotforex, proves that FPA court cases are all or at least most FAKE because it is judged by unqualified persons AsstMod. and Pharaoh.

FPA can continue Halloween on its website reviews pages and traders court cases, when it all bases on illegal way of dealing with clients cases, most brokers come here just to brighten its reputation by paying FPA in ADs Money and others pay clients despite most cases can not be tracked in legal court, just because those brokers fear that public may think wrong about them that may loose them clients, while the non advertisement and no replying brokers who make FPA mad, do not care about FPA, they tell clients GO TRACK US LEGALLY IF YOU CAN.

This is the Truth that FPA can not allow it to reach to the world readers.

I have an evidence to show that there was liquidity at SNB announcement from 1.2009 and downward.....with prices and seconds too, but since FPA by AsstMod. prohibited me and James from attaching any screenshot how can we show our proofs??

If you are having issues with attachments, screencast.com and a hundred other sites will let you upload image files. Then you can put the links here. If I was 1/100th as bad as you claim I am, why would I bother to tell you how to do this?

If I were a real judge, I'd have locked you up for contempt of court when you refused to provide the requested evidence and started making wild accusations against anyone who didn't immediately support your claims. I don't know how the legal system works in your country, but in the places I live, the burden of proof is on the accuser, not the accused. You accused HotForex and refused to provide the one piece of evidence which could have show if your claims were valid or not. I wonder why?

Regarding your case, the portion about being owed money is DISMISSED. You provided no proof that the bonuses contributed to the losses. A major surprise on an NFP announcement could cause cause slippage of 30+ pips on many brokers. The SNB surprise would natrually cause slippage of significantly larger amounts. Based on what little evidence you have provided, I believe your account was, at most, 45 pips away from a margin call. If this is an error, it's too bad you didn't provide the evidence.

Regarding getting excessive bonuses, I see you ignored Pharaoh's question about why you didn't complaint about it. I have a suspicion that you requested each dollar of all the bonuses you received. Even if HotForex forced excess bonuses on you, the only thing required to correct the situation would be the removal of any excess bonus amounts. When your account was wiped out, HotForex removed all the bonuses. Because of this, that part of your complaint was RESOLVED before you made the complaint.

Since you already have made it plain you have no respect for an FPA ruling or are even willing to cooperate with the procedure to get one, why are you still here making a fool of yourself? Why are you now making up new shamefully childish stories? I already know you are very unlikely to be an IronFx employee or IB. I personally banned IronFx from advertising at the FPA when their employees kept spamming in the forums and reviews. Every time they ask, I tell them that their CEO needs to contact me so I can tell him how to put a final end to the problem. So far, he hasn't. Now, the company appears to be in serious financial trouble. Mixing their topic into yours does nothing to help your issue or the problems their clients are reporting.

If you feel any words from the FPA are illegal, I invite you to publicly post a link to the exact law which you claim was broken.

This is wasting time with unqualified judges that do not know basics of court sessions.

So in your country or any other country in the world, the victim comes to court sessions and the criminal does not, criminal stays at home or hides away of justice!!!!???

The court session starts and continues with only the victim and the court judge that talks in place of the criminal asking questions and answering back, so the judge in your country has 2 jobs, his own and being the criminal lawyer job hahahaha, are you FPA really thinking that you can cheat the whole world people by that nonsense you reply with!?!!

Another FPA lie is the screenshot attachment, it was found there to attach files before you disallowed me and James from many actions from screenshots attachment to private messages to viewing scam folder and other cases to moderating our posts.....etc

FPA also lie by saying no one piece of evidence hahahaha, well if you didn't read my thread as all yor posts show, how will you see any evidence that are many from gapping to margin to bonus hotforex policies that scammer hotforex breached the contract in all. This is in law, not FPA illegal opinions.

If I was asked that Pharaoh question in court, I'll reply that I just knew about the hotforex bonus after hotforex scammed me and since am a retail client highly protected by regulators it must protect me from hotforex excessive bonuses that lead to the losses.

How it lead to losses, hey wake up FPA, more bonus up to $136000 instead of $30000, FPA do not know that it means opening higher lots encouraging over leverage!?!

What about margin policy, how can an account run in negative margin, that will be over leveraging above the deposits and profits amounts AND above the bonus amount, so the client is trading on what margin principle??? borrowed money from delusional source to keep on the open positions running!?!!

FPA failed to answer that, if FPA was a real judge it must had asked that and more to the criminal hotforex not the victim(me)

FPA cheat had been revealed so far by it replying instead of hotforex doing that when FPA in cases against non advertising brokers stand with the clients, asking the broker many many questions, not only the victim.

How can FPA explain to the whole world readers the unavailability of the criminal in a court case?!!

FPA lost transparency and credibility forever.

I didn;t mix ironfx topic to mine until you FPA started asking genera questions that have no relation to my case like proving other brokers have or not LP's when hotforex is a proven market maker with no LP's.

So in court, the judge will tell me OK hotforex has no LP's but also prove other brokers have no LP's too!!!

FPA don't know the main role of a judge, how are you FPA giving final decisions in traders court cases!!?
AsstMod. reply to me in preparation folder:

Ed,

I held back on dismissing the case the moment the deadline passed. I thought you might decided to get serious and pursue your claim. Instead, your own words prove you have no interest in anything more than trying to win by childish arguments.

This case is now dismissed for refusal to provide the one piece of evidence which might have proven what really happened. There is no evidence about HotForex owing you any money from the losses in your account. There is no evidence about bonuses contributing to those losses.

Further, if HotForex did deposit excessive bonus funds, the only acceptable resolution would be to remove those bonuses. Since HotForex cancelled all of your bonuses when your account crashed, that part of your claim is now fully resolved.

I replied:

OH NO, am surprised!!, do not dismiss it, do not do that!!!

As if I didn't know this end from the start, before you think i know what you'll do and reply....

Go ask your seargent if he didn't transfer talks yet, what told him of FPA will never pass an FPA advertising broker to traders court open case and voting, examples are many, XM nonetheless, the difference in my case that I had the will and patience to prove FPA bad intentions, many others had their cases dismissed or lowered its importance from scam case folder, so they didn't bother to file a traders court case, and some who did had been dismissed, FPA reply to scam cases according to broker name, that is obvious, even some members who have goodwill like Salim and Yoda change their opinion after you command them to do that, it's clear in many scam cases.
FPA cheat actions had been already revealed to the whole world

I was postponing this case just for FPA prove me wrong but clearly I was right all the way about my thoughts of FPA no credibility and no transparency.

I was right by not giving you any detailed statement for you to manipulate and use against me, FPA the lawyers of scammer hotforex that was proven all the way by all your decisions were taken from hotforex commands and your last sentence comes from hotforex too.

When the broker bonus policy says $30000 max. if it gives more than that then it breached the contract, so the company pays for losses, this is in law but since FPA is far away of anything named law but only ADS and no meaning words, how will you understand and even if you do at some moment, you manipulate your words changing the subject to general, pretending that the truth given by clients do not exist or have no importance.

You say one piece of evidence hahahaha, all my proofs to the world not enough evidence, anyway this is a waste of time with an unqualified judge that already took the decision from long time in favor of Ads money.

Moreover, AsstMod. want me to use external sources to attach when the screenshot tab was found there before he removed it, FPA disallowing my screenshots to pass say it all.

Well done FPA you lost your left credibility and reputation, more will come to assure this........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back