• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Continuefx.com refusing to withdraw ~11000 USD

I am having an issue with a company
Ty FXMaster.
If i don't receive any funds by the end of this week, i'm ready to take this to traders court.

Hello ContinueFx, long time, no hear :)

1. You never replied to my emails inviting you to this thread. Only when a moderator asks you to, you reply. I think that says something about your shady tactics.
2. You say your bank accounts are frozen but you did pay back my initial deposit. How does this works? If your accounts are frozen, how did you pay back my deposit? Or is your account frozen ONLY when you are supposed to pay back profits?
3. This is the first time when you are saying that you found "suspicions trading activity" on my account. I have been tradings for months with you and only now, when i made profits you make this statement?
4. You say "you will not see any reviews about company withdrawal issues on any forum". Well, sh4848fx, CandleTrader along with other members of FPA report withdrawal issues with ContinueFx. Stop deceiving people.
5. I need a clear date when you will wire my funds to my bank. Can you provide that?

Unless i see the funds in my bank account by the end of next week, i will open a case in trader's court. Let the traders decide if you deserve a scam rating or not.
Have a good day.

Hello ,

We are sorry that we have not replied, due to some holidays .
We have paid back intial amount from Cards Merchant.
Suspicious activity is So many trades are opening in below the 150ms which is not possible because we have 200-300 ms execution timing.
if you see any reviews about withdrawal I think it just started last month and it was only which we are not able to transfer funds.
yes we can do that, Just give us this month and we are working on some other banks account opening,

Kindly wait, we are looking to sort out this matter .But if you on another way then its difficult to sort out.

Kind Regards
Support Team

Hello ,

Suspicious activity is So many trades are opening in below the 150ms which is not possible because we have 200-300 ms execution timing.
if you see any reviews about withdrawal I think it just started last month and it was only which we are not able to transfer funds.
yes we can do that, Just give us this month and we are working on some other banks account opening,

Kindly wait, we are looking to sort out this matter .But if you on another way then its difficult to sort out.

Kind Regards
Support Team
Did you mean to say, it will take one more month to settle the Bank problem?
And I heard that your company is able to take a new deposits but not able to send the withdrawals, it is true?

Hello ,

Kind Regards
Support Team

ContinueFx, please stop spreading lies.
How can one open a trade under your own execution time?
This is how a trade is opened: you send a trade from MT4 client to your MT4 trade server and there it executes according to your rules and execution time.
It's not magic.
Yes, you payed back the initial deposit amount to me, which means your accounts are not frozen like you claim.
Is it only when you have to pay back profits that your accounts are frozen?
Furthermore, you accept deposits from clients right now so your account are not frozen.

I'm tired of all this talk and i have opened a case in traders court.
Let other users of FPA decide who's right.

My suggestion is, Let`s give them time till next week and if they failed then I`ll request mod to take some serious action.

They are refusing to pay my withdrawal, i have given already enough time, they don't bother to reply to calls or messages.
Now im really worried, my initial deposit is still with them, hope my fight will not be over in one go.

Babu_India, please open your own Scam Alerts thread.
There is a change to Traders Court so in order for a company to be labeled as Scam, there need to be as many different Scam Alerts threads as possible.
Let's all help each other!

Thanks fo
Babu_India, please open your own Scam Alerts thread.
There is a change to Traders Court so in order for a company to be labeled as Scam, there need to be as many different Scam Alerts threads as possible.
Let's all help each other!

Thanks for your reply, will rise scam alert

Hello ,

Kind Regards
Support Team
We are still waiting for your answer.

Back