• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Continuefx.com refusing to withdraw ~11000 USD

I am having an issue with a company
There are now at list 6 reviews from different users of FPA complaining about withdrawals.
There are now 3 separate threads in Scam Alerts.
None solved.
I noticed that they pick the last review and reply that the problem has been solved.
I think that users don't know that the review can be updated to tell everyone that it's a lie.

At this point, i think this is enough evidence for FPA to mark this company as scam.
Why let this company take new deposits from users only not to pay back?

Very poor response from Lalit so-called managing director,
Last week after calling many times, he answered the call, and after the heated conservation he promised that my withdrawal will be processed by Tuesday or Maximum Wednesday, Now again he is not bothered to reply for the delay or seems to pay back.,,

Very poor response from Lalit so-called managing director,
Last week after calling many times, he answered the call, and after the heated conservation he promised that my withdrawal will be processed by Tuesday or Maximum Wednesday, Now again he is not bothered to reply for the delay or seems to pay back.,,

Don’t believe what they say, as far as i know they haven’t payed anyone.
Maybe a scam finding will make them change their mind.

They are still accepting deposits, please FPA, mark them as Scam to prevent new clients from losing their money.

As stated before:
There are now at list 6 reviews from different users of FPA complaining about withdrawals.
There are now 3 separate threads in Scam Alerts.

FPA admins, will you please take action against this unresponsive and deceiving broker?

You followed the full procedure for New Traders Court. Your review currently has the highest weighting factor yet assigned to any review by the New Traders Court system.

There are 3 other threads on ContinueFx in Scam Alerts. One lacks a review and needs to get one submitted. All 3 need to use the invitation function you have already used. I did see that I missed connecting one review to the Scam Alerts thread by the same FPA member. I've corrected that.

The 1 star reviewers without Scam Alerts threads need to open threads if they want their complaints tied to New Traders Court.

Once threads are connected to reviews and traders start sending invitations, a failure by ContinueFx to respond will result in the linked reviews being given increased weight. If the threads then result in FPA invitations being sent, failure to respond will increase the weight of the reviews more. At that point, the situation will be evaluated to see if a Scam vote is appropriate. Even if everyone had followed all procedures, posing a poll during the holidays would result in fewer votes and fewer people seeing the complaints.

If you want to help, send PMs to anyone with a thread or a 1 Star review and tell them how to proceed to push this along.

Hello AsstModerator and Happy New Year
I have sent PMs to some of the members with Scam Alert threads.

I see there are now 8 FPA users with reviews having withdrawal issues.
Hopefully they will create their own threads.

From what i see, ContinueFx just likes to respond to most recent review with a bogus response without actually bothering to pay anyone.

Hello FPA admins!
Still did not receive any funds.
It’s been over 2 months now.
Negative reviews have piled up on ContinueFx.
Will you mark them as scam?
Maybe that way we will have some chance to recover our funds.

Reviews must be connect to forums threads. Forums threads need the thread starter (Original Poster/OP) to launch an invitation.

The new procedure is easier than the old traders court. Like the old traders court, many people leave a review or a forums post, but don't bother to follow through. This means the FPA has no way of knowing if there is any evidence or if the issue is resolved. I've launched invites to several OPs in hopes of getting them to come back and post updates. If they are still having problems, maybe some of them will decide to pursue the issue via New Traders Court.

Back