• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Continuefx.com refusing to withdraw ~11000 USD

I am having an issue with a company
Ok, thank you for correcting me. I am not saying the broker is not pulling a fast one .. they are. I hope you get your problem resolved as well without having to resort to a lawyer to do it. Good Luck ...

Ok, thank you for correcting me. I am not saying the broker is not pulling a fast one .. they are. I hope you get your problem resolved as well without having to resort to a lawyer to do it. Good Luck ...
Yup, ty for the good thoughts.

I vote Scam .... when a trader is owed money and the broker just cannot seem to issue the money owed to the trader and does not reply to request ... they are a scam. It is not up to the trader to chase the broker. It is up to the broker to ensure whatever money owed has been sent without delay ...

Dear Voters and Admin,

We are apologies for delay reply, As we had investigate the account , we have found that trader was abusing platform with HFT EA , by which he made profits, as we have never hold any withdrawal for our client, we are agreed that company have some funds frozen in India bank account, because of this company has set back. But we have paid most of the withdrawals , we believe CLIENT'S FULL NAME REMOVED who have requested for thread he knows what he did. We have attached some screenshot of client account which indicate that trader was abusing platform with EA, and we request to FPA Admin , please consider the re voting.

FPA Scam Investigations Committee Note Note: The evidence you have presented could have been prepared within days. Instead you disappeared for months. The majority of the highlighted trades on your screenshot ended in a loss. This does not support your claim that the EA was somehow cheating you. This also does not explain why the client reported being told that your company's bank accounts had been frozen as a reason for his withdrawals not being processed.

You also have not addressed the other main complaint in the vote here...

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/continuefx-continuefx-com-do-not-withdraw-funds.57970/

Attachments

• Screenshot_3.png
    Screenshot_3.png
    72 KB · Views: 2
Dear Voters and Admin,

We are apologies for delay reply, As we had investigate the account , we have found that trader was abusing platform with HFT EA , by which he made profits, as we have never hold any withdrawal for our client, we are agreed that company have some funds frozen in India bank account, because of this company has set back. But we have paid most of the withdrawals , we believe CLIENT'S FULL NAME REMOVED who have requested for thread he knows what he did. We have attached some screenshot of client account which indicate that trader was abusing platform with EA, and we request to FPA Admin , please consider the re voting.

FPA Scam Investigations Committee Note Note: The evidence you have presented could have been prepared within days. Instead you disappeared for months. The majority of the highlighted trades on your screenshot ended in a loss. This does not support your claim that the EA was somehow cheating you. This also does not explain why the client reported being told that your company's bank accounts had been frozen as a reason for his withdrawals not being processed.

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/continuefx-continuefx-com-do-not-withdraw-funds.57970/

Welcome back ContinueFx :)
I have not received any funds from you, stop spreading lies.
First you said you had a problem with your account being frozen, now you say that i abused you :)
Take a look at some other reviews and see how many of your clients complain that did not receive withdrawals from you.

P.S. Thank you for posting my full name on the statement you provided :)

Last edited:
Dear Voters and Admin,

Hello team,

The evidence we are sharing its a just client account history , he must be have the same history and one most important thing which we were investigated all of opened traders court have a same trading strategy with EA and all of them have made profit with 100 USd to 11000 USD , another 500 USD to 3500 USD another 300 USD to 10,000 USD. all of them are international trader, We have majority of clients from Asia (India , Srilanka and Bangladesh ) no one have never opened comes for trader court and no one have made huge profit like this. I have attached screenshot for all of trader court complainer, just have a look and even if you want we can give more evidence.

Let us tell you one incident, We have approached one of complainer here, as investor and asked him for Fund management , he was ready and he said he trade with One EA which works only with few brokers and we asked him ,he suggested Continuefx , we asked him why the EA worked on only ContinueFX then he replied , the EA is HFT which works on MS. We have a proof of chat and the accounts as well which he have traded and again the same trading strategy and he made profit.

We are agreed that we have delay withdrawals and we have informed to clients and we have paid and still we are paying to our clients, but we want to pay who actually made profit not to those who cheated with brokers.

we have enclose this attachment for one of complainer , who asked about 11000 USD.

FPA Forums Team Note: This evidence appears incomplete. Why haven't you uploaded the full trading statement if it supports your claim?

If an FPA member confessed to cheating in chat, why haven't you posted the evidence or sent it to AsstModerator?

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    473.2 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot_2.png
    Screenshot_2.png
    452.3 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot_3.png
    Screenshot_3.png
    436.3 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot_6.png
    Screenshot_6.png
    253.6 KB · Views: 3
Hello team,

The evidence we are sharing its a just client account history , he must be have the same history and one most important thing which we were investigated all of opened traders court have a same trading strategy with EA and all of them have made profit with 100 USd to 11000 USD , another 500 USD to 3500 USD another 300 USD to 10,000 USD. all of them are international trader, We have majority of clients from Asia (India , Srilanka and Bangladesh ) no one have never opened comes for trader court and no one have made huge profit like this. I have attached screenshot for all of trader court complainer, just have a look and even if you want we can give more evidence.

Let us tell you one incident, We have approached one of complainer here, as investor and asked him for Fund management , he was ready and he said he trade with One EA which works only with few brokers and we asked him ,he suggested Continuefx , we asked him why the EA worked on only ContinueFX then he replied , the EA is HFT which works on MS. We have a proof of chat and the accounts as well which he have traded and again the same trading strategy and he made profit.

We are agreed that we have delay withdrawals and we have informed to clients and we have paid and still we are paying to our clients, but we want to pay who actually made profit not to those who cheated with brokers.

we have enclose this attachment for one of complainer , who asked about 11000 USD.

Fellow traders check out this link from indian press.
https://odishatv.in/crime/forex-trading-fraud-4-held-for-duping-investors-in-bhubaneswar-316783

You can easily see the ContinueFX logo on the shirts of people being arrested.

As of today, i have received no funds from ContinueFX.

Fellow traders check out this link from indian press.
https://odishatv.in/crime/forex-trading-fraud-4-held-for-duping-investors-in-bhubaneswar-316783

You can easily see the ContinueFX logo on the shirts of people being arrested.

As of today, i have received no funds from ContinueFX.

Dear Client,

As I can understand your point of view, but lease before spread anything go to complete article , you will not find any complaint on against us, it was only IB's to whom they have complaints, and on your account we have already shared screenshot about your trading history , which no one allowed across forex industry. We have already paid your capital to you. I request to #Admin please go through and remove this complaint against on us.

Back