• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Continuefx.com refusing to withdraw ~11000 USD

I am having an issue with a company
That is a serious charge. Can you provide evidence to show which competitor did this?
Dear FX master,

For evidence , we just have what's app chat with our India manger and with other competitor , we have attached screenshot of messages which our competitor forward to our client.

Attachments

• Skype_Picture_2019_04_29T07_23_32_334Z.jpeg
    Skype_Picture_2019_04_29T07_23_32_334Z.jpeg
    155.7 KB · Views: 2
If you are trying to follow IronFx's example of remaining open even after you have clearly been caught out in multiple lies and have refused to pay all of what you owe, you might be in for a rude awakening.

If you are trying to follow IronFx's example of remaining open even after you have clearly been caught out in multiple lies and have refused to pay all of what you owe, you might be in for a rude awakening.
Dear 4evermaat,

We are not trying to become or follow anyone, But its not mean trader is only right and broker is wrong , we have accepted that our withdrawal was delayed but still we are in touch or most of clients those had withdrawal with us, As I said earlier , we are tryin to pay those traders who had actually earn money not others who cheated broker, if you look deeply in court complaints you will feel fishy things also, There is 3 traders who have started court thread and all of three are highly extraordinary traders who have deposited not more than 500 USD but they made profit of more than 10000 usd in a one month, and co incidence all of them have same trading strategy another coincidence we don't have any other complaint from international traders some more co incidence is most of the reviews given by indian but no one has comment on court thread and no one has started thread , because these complainers are smart they know how to put pressure on company through reviews . anyway we have already shared a screenshot about client trading history and we have ready to provide more evidence about complainers about their HFT EA trading.

we request to you please find a solution.

No broker name mentioned in article?

No broker name mentioned but you can see ContinueFX logo on the shirts of the people in handcuffs.
So some of their staff was arrested for some misdemeanor.
Not some IB like he says. IBs do not wear shirts from ContinueFX.

This broker is so full of crap i don't even want to list all the lies he says.
I used an EA that i designed myself for scalping which they allow.
So using an EA is cheating, way to go ContinueFX.
As for his "allegations", i trade alone. I do not represent a group of "international traders" :)
I do not have a strategy similar to others, simply because i design my custom strategies.
I am not an IB, nor am i a "competitor".
Just a simple trader.
ContinueFX is not paying me and a lot of other of its clients that posted negative reviews on their page.
I'd like to see a single proof that they payed anyone profits.
Moreover, ContinueFX representative posted as proof a message sent to itself, see from his picture.
I got the link from one of the reviews posted for ContinueFX.
It's the review from FPA user "deepaak".
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/14244/continuefx-forex-brokers?page=2&per-page=10

No broker name mentioned but you can see ContinueFX logo on the shirts of the people in handcuffs.
So some of their staff was arrested for some misdemeanor.
Not some IB like he says. IBs do not wear shirts from ContinueFX.

This broker is so full of crap i don't even want to list all the lies he says.
I used an EA that i designed myself for scalping which they allow.
So using an EA is cheating, way to go ContinueFX.
As for his "allegations", i trade alone. I do not represent a group of "international traders" :)
I do not have a strategy similar to others, simply because i design my custom strategies.
I am not an IB, nor am i a "competitor".
Just a simple trader.
ContinueFX is not paying me and a lot of other of its clients that posted negative reviews on their page.
I'd like to see a single proof that they payed anyone profits.
Moreover, ContinueFX representative posted as proof a message sent to itself, see from his picture.
I got the link from one of the reviews posted for ContinueFX.
It's the review from FPA user "deepaak".
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/14244/continuefx-forex-brokers?page=2&per-page=10
Well I never take anyone's side but believe in proof and facts, indeed it's continueFx logo but I am surprised if company is involved then why no name in the Article?
Moreover, rep is here to defend the company image and I will use my search skill regarding this Article too.

Dear 4evermaat,

We are not trying to become or follow anyone, But its not mean trader is only right and broker is wrong , we have accepted that our withdrawal was delayed but still we are in touch or most of clients those had withdrawal with us, As I said earlier , we are tryin to pay those traders who had actually earn money not others who cheated broker, if you look deeply in court complaints you will feel fishy things also, There is 3 traders who have started court thread and all of three are highly extraordinary traders who have deposited not more than 500 USD but they made profit of more than 10000 usd in a one month, and co incidence all of them have same trading strategy another coincidence we don't have any other complaint from international traders some more co incidence is most of the reviews given by indian but no one has comment on court thread and no one has started thread , because these complainers are smart they know how to put pressure on company through reviews . anyway we have already shared a screenshot about client trading history and we have ready to provide more evidence about complainers about their HFT EA trading.

we request to you please find a solution.

There is nothing illegal about being profitable or copying a strategy that is profitable. If the trader was engaged in latency arbitrage, the solution is simple: add 50-200ms to the execution time. Maybe a little bit more.

Looking at the statement: There were periods where there was no trading, and periods where there were several trades within a few seconds. These look like legitimate trades. Do you have a policy requiring a minimum amount of time between each order request?

Is there a minimum hold time between each trade?

Also you should widen each of the columns in the statement so that all of the relevant data can be seen: order ID #, login (account #), stop loss, take profit, the full timestamp ( exited trade), the [exit] price, comments, etc

That is the problem with running a bucket shop. You may think traders lose 90% of the time, but the 10% of winners can be large.

You lied about bank account being frozen (as you were still accepting deposits apparently).

You tried to call FPA bluff by ignoring invitations and scam alerts here to discuss the problems here. Now you see the scam label can affect business operations and you suddenly become very active in FPA forum.

I'm not here to say that traders are all angels and brokers are evil. However, if you had a culture of transparency from the start you would not be in this position. IMO you have earned the scam title. But you should study other brokers who scam a lot longer before getting the label. A few have carefully avoided the label.

Last edited:
Well I never take anyone's side but believe in proof and facts, indeed it's continueFx logo but I am surprised if company is involved then why no name in the Article?
Moreover, rep is here to defend the company image and I will use my search skill regarding this Article too.
Dear FXmaster,

its true , that's company not involved into this, we have a complaint copy even filed by the complainer and no where it was mentioned the name of company.

Back