• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Continuefx.com refusing to withdraw ~11000 USD

I am having an issue with a company
Ty for your efforts AsstModerator.
For my part i did everything i could do.
If there is more i can do, please let me know.
I contacted other members (CandleTrader and sh4848fx among others) in my situation and they invited ContinueFx to their threads with no results.

May i suggest a procedure that:
1. when at least 3 separate threads are opened and linked to reviews
2. the broker is not replying to these threads and not paying
3. a period more than a month (can be more or less) passed with no resolved issues
4. broker is still accepting deposits

When all above conditions are met than a SCAM mark is added to broker.

What are your thoughts on that?

Hello

I have almost the same issue with this scam broker but my amount is 20K
I opened a thread too .
I really think FPA should introduce them as scam

I think we need at least 2 fully qualified threads to go to a vote. Of the 4 recent threads that might qualify, 2 appear to have been abandoned before ever sending an invitation to the company. One other person just returned, so action may be possible at the beginning of next week.

I think we need at least 2 fully qualified threads to go to a vote. Of the 4 recent threads that might qualify, 2 appear to have been abandoned before ever sending an invitation to the company. One other person just returned, so action may be possible at the beginning of next week.

Ok, looking forward to it, ty AsstModerator.

So...can we open the voting process?

I had exactly the same problem with an out of country broker I had. They kept saying the sent my money ... my bank had no record. These brokers do not hire real "bookkeeping or accounting" people. They basically hire anyone for as cheap as they can get them. As a result, these people are not careful in how they fill out bank forms etc. My broker kept putting their bank swift number where they should have been putting my bank swift number. As a result the intermediary bank was not processing anything. The broker keeps giving your request to the same person who may try a couple of times to re enter the info but they keep putting in the wrong swift number. Finally they say .. they did it, it is not their problem and there you are ... stuck. It took my hiring a lawyer to threaten them and they then sent my money to me via skrill. This is a scam in that they are negligent in how they conduct business and refuse to truly look into the problem and resolve it.

I had exactly the same problem with an out of country broker I had. They kept saying the sent my money ... my bank had no record. These brokers do not hire real "bookkeeping or accounting" people. They basically hire anyone for as cheap as they can get them. As a result, these people are not careful in how they fill out bank forms etc. My broker kept putting their bank swift number where they should have been putting my bank swift number. As a result the intermediary bank was not processing anything. The broker keeps giving your request to the same person who may try a couple of times to re enter the info but they keep putting in the wrong swift number. Finally they say .. they did it, it is not their problem and there you are ... stuck. It took my hiring a lawyer to threaten them and they then sent my money to me via skrill. This is a scam in that they are negligent in how they conduct business and refuse to truly look into the problem and resolve it.

I'm glad you've had your problem sorted out.
However, in my case ContinueFx didn't say they made the transfer, they just said they have problems with their bank and their accounts are frozen.
Which cannot be true since they are accepting new deposits.

Back