ContinueFX.com

rahultrader

Recruit
Awesome broker, the team member of continuefx are too good, they helped a lot for trading, they gave me training and provide trading tools.
Keep it up continuefx.

KSAKET

Recruit
On 22 I posted abt Continue FX for their withdrawal related issues but it's now not a matter due to misunderstand issues arises now all payments on a time and very good service by them so trade in continue fx for your future, I am happy with them and continue with continuefx. Thanx from saket

FxMaster

Lt. Colonel
On 22 I posted abt Continue FX for their withdrawal related issues but it's now not a matter due to misunderstand issues arises now all payments on a time and very good service by them so trade in continue fx for your future, I am happy with them and continue with continuefx. Thanx from saket
Where did you post?
I can't see any post apart of this one.

rakesh m

Recruit
terrible broker .. firstly i was going to deposit 500 $ n start with them as they had local deposit n withdrawal facility here in india.. but on second thoughts i just deposited 100$ just to check there basic functioning depo, withdrawals, spreads, news trading etc i was promised 50% bonus.. after depo 100$ , my mt4 ac reflected just 80$ n credit of 20$ which actually is suppose to be 100$ bal (depo) n 50$ credit (bonus) .. after bringing to there attention they changed it to 80$ bal n 50$ credit(bonus).. i again specified to them that it should be 100$ bal n 50$ credit as per the t&c discussed with there sales team member here n asked them again n again that why is my bal showing just 80$ instead of 100$ ..but they didnot reply .. i sensed something was wrong with this broker so immediately requested for a withdrawal .. got an email that it is being processed.. but after a week when they still didnt do it .. i started sending them emails almost everyday .. finally got a reply that there is some issue with local bank here in india so i asked them process it via skrill or neteller .. after that they completely stopped communicating .. the local team sales agent blocked my no n hasn't replied to any msgs as well.. its been 3 weeks since i have requested for a withdrawal but to no avail ..so planning to file a police complaint tmrw.. Will keep u guys updated... ac no 50430841

My Name Is Dhananjay Vaghela .my Account Manager is not supporting me and he not recive my phone call.I Sent a request to withdrwal last 3 week but not replay from account manager and not support his supervisor.