• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem ContinueFX (continuefx.com) do not withdraw funds

I am having an issue with a company
Dear Valued Client,

we understand your concern and we have sent a request to bank for swift confirmation, We expecting a reply form bank with in 48 hours, kindly wait will send you a document and company found suspicious activity on your trading, so they blocked your account will send funds to you.

Thank You
Support Team
Dear Rep,
Are you sure the reason you have mentioned here "suspicious activity" and the reason he is got from your company both are the same? Because I checked his attached file and that reason is clearly opposite then you have mentioned the one here.

Yes, we have got feedback from It team and marketing team, they have found some suspicious trading activity on their accounts and clients doing negative marketing to hide and to push pressure on company , But anyway we are sending their funds and will block for future trading ContinueFX.

here is attached email , we have already sent instructions to Credit Card merchant to return their initial deposit.

Regards
Support Team

upload_2018-11-14_10-18-51.png

Yes, we have got feedback from It team and marketing team, they have found some suspicious trading activity on their accounts and clients doing negative marketing to hide and to push pressure on company , But anyway we are sending their funds and will block for future trading ContinueFX.

here is attached email , we have already sent instructions to Credit Card merchant to return their initial deposit.

Regards
Support Team

View attachment 40380

for them suspicious trading activity is trading with profit which they don't want to pay

Regards
Support Team

View attachment 40380

I just got my deposit. where is my profit?

2018-10-19 I made a request for a withdrawal by bank transfer, $1000. I have not received my money by now. The broker promised several times that I would receive it, but I cannot even get a document about the swift transaction from them.

Well, first you must send a claim to the brokerage company with the request to return money, by email. And then to use that message as an evidence.

ContinueFX never reply my emails, they never reply in chat and phone numbers are not working. Once i made withdrawal - they dissapeared.

Back