ContinueFX never pay!

CandleTrader

Private
Hello,

At 22 of Otober i made withdrawal in amount of 1500 USD, and i never got any funds. Company is refuses to pay, answer my emails or LiveChat.

Also, they didnt even return my initial deposit.

Hello,

At 22 of Otober i made withdrawal in amount of 1500 USD, and i never got any funds. Company is refuses to pay, answer my emails or LiveChat.

I heard that they are having some bank issues. Let`s give it time till next week.

Hello,

It's good that you stated your thread.
Let's see whats happens this week and all file a case if our issues are not solved.

The FPA invited the Original Poster to update this discussion on Jan 29, 2019 at 10:07 PM

Dear Valued Client,

you are kindly requested to provide us with your particulars (i.e.name and account number) in order to allow us to attend to any queries you may have. You can also write to us at backoffice@continuefx.com for any clarifications you may require.

Thank you
Support team.

Dear Valued Client,

you are kindly requested to provide us with your particulars (i.e.name and account number) in order to allow us to attend to any queries you may have. You can also write to us at backoffice@continuefx.com for any clarifications you may require.

Thank you
Support team.
Dear rep, I would like to divert your attention to more complaints also. you can find them by clicking here continuefx.com

Dear rep, I would like to divert your attention to more complaints also. you can find them by clicking here continuefx.com

Dear FxMaster,

we are working on every complaint, and we are paying to every client, but we ae verifying the actual trader and his actual profit or capital, here if you go through the thread , you will find there are 3 clients only who have started thread for scaming, and all of them have traded with the same EA and 3 of them have very similar trading activity. We can prove that all of 3 have used HFT EA and there profit is not as actual profit. Kindly consider it.

Also let us know please how we can remove SCAM title from ContinueFX profile.

Dear FxMaster,

we are working on every complaint, and we are paying to every client, but we ae verifying the actual trader and his actual profit or capital, here if you go through the thread , you will find there are 3 clients only who have started thread for scaming, and all of them have traded with the same EA and 3 of them have very similar trading activity. We can prove that all of 3 have used HFT EA and there profit is not as actual profit. Kindly consider it.

Also let us know please how we can remove SCAM title from ContinueFX profile.
I just forwarded your request to one of the Site admin to take necessary steps :)

Back