COPY BUFFET is A SCAM!!

Copy buffet is absolutely a scam. I invest 2500 using this software from 30/03/2016 and end up losing 480. Total win rate is 48% , even worse than throwing a coin! Watchdog recommend it saying copy buffet would assigned you a profit consultant and there are member chat forum. However, when I asked copy buffet for a consultant many times they have never respond. At last I warned them if they still not respond I would put my negative review on forexpeacearmy. On last email I asked them “are you scam?” but they did not reply at all. So stay away from this scam !! and anyone recommending copy buffet!

I have done quite a bit of research on these outfits that claim to be putting scam software and scam brokers out of business and sadly, the outfits themselves, Binary Options Watchdog, for example, are not independent as they claim. They give positive reviews to the brokerage or software with whom they are affiliated, but I do believe they are usually sincere in their review of software. What I do not like is the fact that Watchdog never posts traders' negative reviews on software Watchdog is affiliated with, nor do they warn clients the way they should. One of the outfits I really trust, actually has Banc de Binary on his site as a Trusted Broker! That is far from the truth. In my opinion, Watchdog and others like them, should always strongly advise clients to never, ever accept "Welcome Bonuses" or have any dealings with an Account Manager. The unfortunate trader who ends up being defrauded by huge sums, is always the trader who is in the care of an Account Manager. Binary Options trading has become a real sad business because of brokers like Banc de Binary, OptionBit, Titan Trade and many others. The field is littered with trusting traders who were financially destroyed by Account Managers from these brokerage firms. My problem has been with a company called United Options and the story is too long to get into on this forum so all I will say is that under no circumstances should any trader consider trading with United Options!!! I have registered complaints with every regulatory body I could find and I am still waiting to see the outcome. Remember, avoid United Options like the Bubonic Plague!

I have done quite a bit of research on these outfits that claim to be putting scam software and scam brokers out of business and sadly, the outfits themselves, Binary Options Watchdog, for example, are not independent as they claim. They give positive reviews to the brokerage or software with whom they are affiliated, but I do believe they are usually sincere in their review of software. What I do not like is the fact that Watchdog never posts traders' negative reviews on software Watchdog is affiliated with, nor do they warn clients the way they should. One of the outfits I really trust, actually has Banc de Binary on his site as a Trusted Broker! That is far from the truth. In my opinion, Watchdog and others like them, should always strongly advise clients to never, ever accept "Welcome Bonuses" or have any dealings with an Account Manager. The unfortunate trader who ends up being defrauded by huge sums, is always the trader who is in the care of an Account Manager. Binary Options trading has become a real sad business because of brokers like Banc de Binary, OptionBit, Titan Trade and many others. The field is littered with trusting traders who were financially destroyed by Account Managers from these brokerage firms. My problem has been with a company called United Options and the story is too long to get into on this forum so all I will say is that under no circumstances should any trader consider trading with United Options!!! I have registered complaints with every regulatory body I could find and I am still waiting to see the outcome. Remember, avoid United Options like the Bubonic Plague!
Completely agree that Binary Options Watchdog is not at all independent - they are either a scam themselves, or being paid handsomely to promote scam sites! It's because of them that I got scammed big time by Banc de Binary and Binary Brokerz ... avoid these like the bubonic plague as well ...........

No doubt Binary Options Watch Dog is a scam. I tried Neo2 they were promoting as the greatest invention ever and it turned out to be only 50% win rate. They repeatedly refused to publish my feedback on their site. All you see is effusive praise about how well people are doing on it.

Hello Peace Army I have a very distressing and confusing situation, and I need to get this resolved.
Many of you may have seen advertisements for a program called "Copy Buffet" online and even on the Binary Options Watchdog's website. They reccomended it as well as many users in comments and reviews various on the internet. I also watched real reviews and trader's accounts of this product "Copy Buffet" and they were all making profits with this auto trader. What I saw looked real to me and too many people have been happy with the results. Well something went wrong with my account and the software from day 1. I NEVER profited. In fact the second and third trade that this robot ever did=LOST ME $50. In total in trades the robot lost me $200 and only won me a total of $60 or so. I emailed the company and nobody is getting in touch with me about these bad results. I saw a thread in one of the groups I am a member of in a Binary Review thread and these people were also saying that this Copy Buffet did not work for them as well!! I have attached a screen shot of this thread so you know a few of us traders got ripped off and this was not what the people of this product had promised us. I have lost a total of $200 due to this program and have cancelled all trading trying to get the remainder of my balance from Optionbit the broker. I still want answers as to why this robot preformed so poorly for some of us traders and seemed to do soooo well and had others profit in the thousands!!!. I believe this is a really serious and concerning overall issue with these binary trading robots and many reccomended by BinaryOptions Watchdog and others who are supposed to keep the community safe and from getting ripped off. They don't address our complaints when we bring up these issues and delete the comments in fact!! My comments in the attached item were removed because I believe this person is an affiliate for this CopyBuffet and couldn't have these comments on this page. Something is clearly wrong here and I need to figure out what.
Please anybody respond to this thread!

So I'm not the only one that got stung by this scam. I thought the binary watchdog was a safe place to protect people from being scammed. I wish I could get back at all the scam brokers and writers of the autotraders.

Here's a simple tip. Consider all binary brokers to be scams for now. Sit back and wait a few years. If any aren't scams, it will eventually become obvious. In the meantime, let other people waste their money finding out how many are scams instead of wasting yours.

Here he is again scamming people and I can find many many more threads we need to unite and get him banned off youtube! Michael Freeman needs to be banned from YOUTUBE he is hurting people around the globe with his scam binary options channel. Unite with me to get him taken down off the TUBE! WE WANT FREEMAN TAKEN DOWN SEND IT TO GOOGLE! He is responsible for many of the binary options scams and that is why you hear his name end up again and again on forex peace army so fight back guys.

You can report him here https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/2801973?hl=en
or you can go to his channel and flag each of the videos and report them as abuse/scams
If enough people complain about Michael Freeman's channel to youtube they will have to take it down.
He and others should not be allowed to be on youtube in order to scam people with videos like Neo2...
So stand up and get this guy taken down now!

You can file a complaint to youtube on his channel by going to the videos and flag them on his channel here

https://www.youtube.com/user/michaelfreeman101 <--- Flag his videos report them to google if you were scammed!

https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/2801973?hl=en <--- How to get this scam channel brought down!

Can I ask were you guys keeping it on autotrader or were you manually trading the signals...meaning, looking at the charts beforehand to determine if the trade was safe or not?

I read the comments here and can't believe how stupid people can be. All the Binary Options are one big scam besides what I say is not scam. I am in it longer than any of and yet all of you are trying to call me out like I give a damn. Any publicity is a good publicity and I have been making money on negative SEO since the times Jesus walked in a holy land.

Back