• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Copy.forex Lefturn group

rogersjd14

Recruit
Https :// Copy.forex is an account management service, and they actually look legit. They seem to have the legal stuff in order, they let you use your own broker, and they use proper English on their website.

Does anyone have experience with them?

Https :// Copy.forex is an account management service, and they actually look legit. They seem to have the legal stuff in order, they let you use your own broker, and they use proper English on their website.

Does anyone have experience with them?
Heard the name first time :( I`ll suggest doing proper research on google before you act on anything will be good idea :)

i use leftturn and have done so for a few months, I am really satisfied full transparency on the Michael has always been responsive and easy to get a hold of when needed. as for results they have the myfxbook data available on their site and whilst my two accounts do not mirror exactly the results (one is better and one has results that are a little less) they have been consistent in performance for the last three or so months.

This is also the first time for me to heard about them. I just have a quick glance there and they really look legit. I think what mentioned by FxMaster is true, better do some proper research and ignore those 1st message come in with some sort of good reviews to certain business.

This is also the first time for me to heard about them. I just have a quick glance there and they really look legit. I think what mentioned by FxMaster is true, better do some proper research and ignore those 1st message come in with some sort of good reviews to certain business.

The user asked if anyone has used them so I created an account and gave my opinion. I agree anyone that makes an investment decision based on internet reviews is crazy but the above is my experience with them over the last couple of months.

Back