Copy Trades or Trade Copy services ?

I also think that every system on Forex should be tested. Eventually, I don’t trade in this manner because I don’t think that any of these robots can perform better from me, on a long run, so I just stick with my strategy with which I am relatively satisfied

I feel much more comfortable doing my trading on my own, which is why I strive to learn as much as I can on fundamental and technical analysis. This way, I'm not obligated to put the fate of my hard-earned money at the mercies of some other trader's analysis skills. Copy trading is a no-no for me

Whether copy trading or not, you still need some basic knowledge of forex in order to succeed. You can not just copy everything from the trader you are following blindly. Most of them can be scammers, so you should be careful not to risk your money for no good reason

The idea of social trading is simple, and can lead to quick profits if your choice of forex trading system provider that you follow is perfect. More often than not, you can be a scam victim in this, so you should do a thorough background check before deciding to replicate one's trades

I don’t think that the problem is with using copy trading system, the problem is to find one that is really making profit. At least today, everybody can share their signals with the market in order to promote themselves and in some cases, make some additional money on naive inexperienced traders

Certainly, with experience traders will not have positive attitude toward social trading.. However, I still think that it can be to some extent useful for new traders, at least to get some trading tips in the beginning. But they should not base their trading strategy on social trading

I think that new traders should not use any sort of social trading. It is simple because they will learn absolutely nothing about trading from it and they will never be able to get their independence on the market. This means that they will always be depended on somebody’s else trading opinions

Have you heard or seen latest Etoro promotion on the Youtube ? I bet here you may find that there are two traders and one of them are playing games and some other are simply doing the copy cat of his actions and got the same profit ? So I think you should do so;)

Copy Trading looks very attractive but let me tell you there are deep games in this copy trading things. You will see very good performance of a trader and many will follow him but all of a sudden he will start trading bad and many account followers will lose their money.

I find that the biggest issue with copy trading is that you will always be dependent on somebody else’s trading tip. You will never allow yourself to become independent and professional trader. On the other side, copy trades are not always profitable, so you put your money on high risk

Back