CoreECN.com uses legal threats to try to hide its connection to InovaTrade.com

Thanks for sending the document over. I can't read Spanish, but I see Michael Alcocer and CoreECN mentioned on the same page in what looks like legal documents to me.

If anyone can post a quick translation, I would appreciate it.

View attachment 5720

Hi AsstModerator, Spanish is my mother tongue...english is not...so I did my best but there might be some mistakes. Anyways the essence of the document (not being myself a lawyer) is pretty well translated....this is my 2 cents on the battle against scammers.

There are 5 pages on the document.

First one:
It's a legal form from the public minister. Like the ticket after you buy something, a request from "Barrera" (lawyer of the victim) so that Michael A. Roa (suspect of fraude) be investigated by the justice.
Second page:
lawyer's victims demand:
1) seizure over acount ending in 717 that belongs to Financial Forex
2) Seizure of properties, personal goods and bank accounts of Michael Alcocer Roa.
3) Seizure of any computers that can be found in the "Core ECN Marketplace Corporation" offices
4) Detention of Michael John Alcocer Roa, Jose Ricaurte Jaen Celada, Ivan R. Clare Arias and impossibilitation of leaving the country.
5) Inspection of the "Core ECN Marketplace Corporation" offices to determine if Michael Alcocer Roa had/has an office in there.

Document signed by both lawyers hired by the company "hidro energia de panama S.A" who has been frauded by 360KUSD by the people mentioned before.
Third page: IS't a legal power given by the president of "Hidro energia de Panama S.A." to the lawyers bureau "Arauz Barrera & Co." to basically take care of the situation, as the president he authorizes them to manage the problem. And files the crime as Fraude and offense to the economic patrimony for 360Kusd, perpetuated by Michael Jon Alcocer ROA, Jose Ricaurte Jean Celada, Core ECN Marketplace Corporation, and/or Financial forex.

Fourth page: Signatures by officers from the public minister meaning this has already been reviewed and further legal measures/response is to come
Fifth page: well this one explains by uitself...I guess is the personal presentatio card of Michael Alcocer, the suspect.

Thanks !

Sounds like that closes the books on whether or not Michael is somehow tied into CoreECN or not. :D

"Mike.pdf" first page, translation into English:
PUBLIC MINISTRY
AUXILIARY NATIONAL PROSECUTION
PENAL JUDICIARY TECHNICAL INVESTIGATION
FOR THE INVESTIGATOR
Denounce Number: 306-2012
Date of arrest: May 15 2012, Flagrancy: - , Ordered by: -
Day: 15, Month: 5, Year: 2012. Time: 12:00
National Police: -. Judiciary Investigation Head:- Other:-. Complaint: -. Area: -.
Presented by: Araoz Barrera & Co.
Offended: Hidro Energia de Panamá SA
Punishable behaviour: -.
Crime:-. Minimum punishment:-. Settlement enabled: -.
Suspects: -. Unrecognized: -.Evidence: -. Division: -.
To send to attorney's office: -. Upper prosecution: -. Lower prosecution: -. Representation: -. Other: -.
Suspects: Names: Michael A. Roa. ID number: -.
FOR THE INSTRUCTOR
AUXILIARY NATIONAL PROSECUTION
Document: IPOVA (not clear). From: -. Received Administrative Office: -. OK: -.
Feb 3rd 2012, 4:55hs
PROCEDURE
Judiciary Secretary: -. Shift: -. Time: -.
Evidence? Yes: -. No: -. Investigated: -. Arrested: -.
At Liberty: -. Other measures: -.
Exit Document: -.
May 15, 2012. Time 1:30 (not clear) (stamp: AUXILIARY NATIONAL PROSECUTION - PUBLIC MINISTRY - IN: 306 Feb 3rd 2012)
Awarded to: -. Receives document: -.
(Disclaimer: I'm not a public translator, just my best effort in half an hour)

Any more news about all this? It seems to me nothing official yet...I don't think it is a court order....it is the petition of the lawyers only...I don't know

Back