1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CoreECN.com uses legal threats to try to hide its connection to InovaTrade.com

Discussion in 'Scoundrels' started by AsstModerator, Feb 2, 2012.

1. Leticia

Leticia Private, 1st Class

Perfect responses you gave, Bill. Very grateful for forexpeacearmy. Many times you helped me avert forex headaches. Mega thank you's!

Leticia

2. susan

susan Private

Thank you

Asante Sana,

You are astounding brave man, and I am behind/side by side to support you, I think even the name Alexander Lawrence is a Fake one,and let him bring the suit against the FPA, he will be meet with fire breathers! Kudos and keep the good work
    :mad:

3. prasanna316

prasanna316 Private

Great job

You have already spelt the word for Alexander "SCOUNDREL"
    We all are with you.

Prasanna

4. petmogul01

petmogul01 Recruit

Excellent

BRAVO :) Excellent response, God is with.
    Thanks for the good work.

5. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

Any bets on how long until a message comes in saying something like "Oh wait! I forgot to tell you that Core ECN bought the domain a couple of weeks ago through a domain broker and the fact that the owner of InovaTrade first registered it is a total coincidence"? :p

6. AsstModerator

AsstModerator FPA Forums and Reviews Admin

I wish this sort of misbehavior was confined to the USA. I've had my time wasted by lawyers and those threatening to hire lawyers from around the world. There's one in my inbox right now that has a bunch of quotes from the law in Queensland, Australia. He may be getting his own discussion thread soon.

Just a note for anyone with similar ambitions. The FPA is officially located in the USA. US law gives a very high degree of protection to websites for liability from 3rd party postings. If it didn't, then Amazon wouldn't be able to let you review books. This means that you can sue the FPA for anything said by me or employees. You can try to sue the FPA for something said by a member or reviewer, but you will lose. Your only legal option with any chance of winning is to sue the person who left the review or made the forum post.

7. AsstModerator

I'm starting to think Pharaoh reads minds.

This came on on February 7th.

Alexander, I understand that you threatened to sue the FPA.

I gave you a chance to drop the legal threat before I posted about this at the FPA. You didn't.

I gave you more than enough chances to tell about this little detail before posting about the issue. You didn't.

Alexander, I don't believe your explanation. I don't think very many other people will believe it either.

8. justmeonlyme

justmeonlyme Recruit

There is proof that links Michael to Coreecn. At a matter of fact coreecn just lost all their computers after Michael Alocer was detained in Panama. I have the PDF file of the details in spanish if want to email me for them.

br_foot@yahoo.com

9. AsstModerator

Thanks for sending the document over. I can't read Spanish, but I see Michael Alcocer and CoreECN mentioned on the same page in what looks like legal documents to me.

If anyone can post a quick translation, I would appreciate it.

View attachment Mike.pdf

10. Zerit0

Zerit0 Recruit

Well making a long story short is a legal claim from Panama Hidro Energy Corporation againts CORE ECN MARKETPLACE Corp, Financial Forex, Jose Ricuarte Jaén Celada and Michael John Alcocer Roa for the amount of $359,889 plus costs and interest of the judgement.

On the first page there's a warning of arrest for this Jose Ricuarte, Michael Alcocer and Ivan Clare Arias, and can't leave the country order. Michael's Computers from Core ECN Marketplace Corp., and bank accounts are under legal supervision and are frozen, as well as any other real state.

Bank account in Capital Bank #100000422717 is frozen assuring the payment and compensations.

Im sorry for my english, but legal words are kinda difficult to translate. Hope it helps and do not hesitate in writing me if you have any other question.

This guy are into serious problems....