CoreECN.com uses legal threats to try to hide its connection to InovaTrade.com

Perfect responses you gave, Bill. Very grateful for forexpeacearmy. Many times you helped me avert forex headaches. Mega thank you's!

Leticia

Thank you

Asante Sana,

You are astounding brave man, and I am behind/side by side to support you, I think even the name Alexander Lawrence is a Fake one,and let him bring the suit against the FPA, he will be meet with fire breathers! Kudos and keep the good work
:mad:

Great job

Bravo! I appreciate the extent you have gone to, to help us and all of our members see the legitimacy of your reports. It lends great credibility to you and to this website. And thanks for not backing down "while under legal threat." Otherwise, any scammer could simply threaten you, and continue to "scam" us with no recourse. Again, bravo! All the best, Howard :cool:.

You have already spelt the word for Alexander "SCOUNDREL"
We all are with you.

Prasanna

Any bets on how long until a message comes in saying something like "Oh wait! I forgot to tell you that Core ECN bought the domain a couple of weeks ago through a domain broker and the fact that the owner of InovaTrade first registered it is a total coincidence"? :p

Hi Bill.
Funny part is, ONLY in the freaking USA the society thrives on these sort of behaviors, as in the normal world one would need to file a case at the court and a judge would evaluate if it is a valid claim or not before wasting the courts time on the issue.

I wish this sort of misbehavior was confined to the USA. I've had my time wasted by lawyers and those threatening to hire lawyers from around the world. There's one in my inbox right now that has a bunch of quotes from the law in Queensland, Australia. He may be getting his own discussion thread soon.

Just a note for anyone with similar ambitions. The FPA is officially located in the USA. US law gives a very high degree of protection to websites for liability from 3rd party postings. If it didn't, then Amazon wouldn't be able to let you review books. This means that you can sue the FPA for anything said by me or employees. You can try to sue the FPA for something said by a member or reviewer, but you will lose. Your only legal option with any chance of winning is to sue the person who left the review or made the forum post.

Any bets on how long until a message comes in saying something like "Oh wait! I forgot to tell you that Core ECN bought the domain a couple of weeks ago through a domain broker and the fact that the owner of InovaTrade first registered it is a total coincidence"? :p

I'm starting to think Pharaoh reads minds.

This came on on February 7th.

Dear Bill,

It has created a misunderstanding, because the webdomain "coreecn.com" was previously registered in the name of Michael Alcocer.

To give you a little history of how he got the webdomain to us, in Panama webdomain always occur with the suffix ". Pa", and we wanted one that ended in ". Com". Our webmaster decided to buy the webdomain we have registered to another party, in this case Michael Alcocer, as it could have been anyone. The company and the owners had no knowledge of who was Michael Alcocer, or Inovatrade representing the time of purchase, much less knew who had been registered by any third party. In the website development project was included payment for webdomain ending in ". Com". These comments were for Forex Peace Army, and is where we reaffirm that neither Michael nor Inovatrade Alcocer relationship with this company. Just a normal commercial transaction, were linked with a character and his company, without knowing who was or is engaged.

I hope you can understand our position to this delicate problem.

Alexander, I understand that you threatened to sue the FPA.

I gave you a chance to drop the legal threat before I posted about this at the FPA. You didn't.

I gave you more than enough chances to tell about this little detail before posting about the issue. You didn't.

Alexander, I don't believe your explanation. I don't think very many other people will believe it either.

There is proof that links Michael to Coreecn. At a matter of fact coreecn just lost all their computers after Michael Alocer was detained in Panama. I have the PDF file of the details in spanish if want to email me for them.

br_foot@yahoo.com

Thanks for sending the document over. I can't read Spanish, but I see Michael Alcocer and CoreECN mentioned on the same page in what looks like legal documents to me.

If anyone can post a quick translation, I would appreciate it.

View attachment Mike.pdf

Well making a long story short is a legal claim from Panama Hidro Energy Corporation againts CORE ECN MARKETPLACE Corp, Financial Forex, Jose Ricuarte Jaén Celada and Michael John Alcocer Roa for the amount of $359,889 plus costs and interest of the judgement.

On the first page there's a warning of arrest for this Jose Ricuarte, Michael Alcocer and Ivan Clare Arias, and can't leave the country order. Michael's Computers from Core ECN Marketplace Corp., and bank accounts are under legal supervision and are frozen, as well as any other real state.

Bank account in Capital Bank #100000422717 is frozen assuring the payment and compensations.

Im sorry for my english, but legal words are kinda difficult to translate. Hope it helps and do not hesitate in writing me if you have any other question.

This guy are into serious problems....

Back