cornering the market, by zero...

the REAL barclays company would not bother to stoop down to rate currency traders.

the mere thought that they would need to do such neanderthal types of things is mind numbing.

the REAL barclays company has a website that plainly states that they have:

THREE HUNDRED YEARS OF HISTORY AND EXPERTISE IN BANKING!!!!!!!!!!!!

just go to google and search for barclays.

or, you may open up barclays.com for yourself.

hint: in my early life, i, zero, was a professional fraud man.... and i can recognize one of you script baby game players even when you are down wind.

this document has been saved.

happy trading,

zero/.

Unprovoked attacks on others doesn't prove a thing about your trading ability.

Sive Morten is a pen name. He wants to keep his day job, so hides his moonlighting at the FPA from his employer. I know his real name and his bank. I promised to keep his real identity confidential and will honor that promise.

Please share your "we're not really Barclays" link regarding Jarratt if you have one.

I've met Andrew in person and discussed his history. He has more than enough information about his past to convince me that he really did own a dairy farm. Did you really think that all forex traders never had a different job before becoming traders?

When I first started reading your journal, I almost recommended you for a Market Shark tryout. I see that holding back was a good decision. At this point, you are skirting the edge of the limits of civilized behavior.

I will double-check this information with Jarratt. Even if this is where he is listed, all that it proves is that that the ratings agency is not related to the bank. More than one person named Barclay could have started a financial company.

I will double-check this information with Jarratt. Even if this is where he is listed, all that it proves is that that the ratings agenicy is not related to the bank. More than one person named Barclay could have started a financial company.

that is a stretch of the truth...

if i made a statement that I AM THE NUMBER ONE RATED GOLF CADDY BY TRUMP GOLF INTERNATIONAL.... but i am not talking about the donald trump organization, then i have intentionally deceived others...

so, when you come back and tell me that there are more than one barclays companys, and i am supposed to swallow that, bullsht.

WHEN A PERSON STATES THAT THEY ARE THE NUMBER TWO CURRENCY TRADER AS RATED BY BARCLAYS, THAT SAYS THAT THEY ARE RATED BY BARCLAYS, NOT BY SOME DOUCHEBAG COMPANY THAT IS NOT IN FACT BARCLAYS.

fake barclays company that was listed at this site:

BARCLAYHEDGE DOT COM

AND when i read:

Sive Morten is working for a large European Bank since April of 2000, and is currently a supervisor of the bank's risk assessment department. We are very lucky that we all can benefit from his extensive knowledge of forex market (and banking industry in general).

i just cant tell you how much that screams out bullsht.

any person that is actually the head/supervisor of a MAJOR EUROPEAN BANK'S RISK ASSESSMENT DEPARTMENT WILL NOT STOOP DOWN TO SELL HIS ADVISEMENTS TO A BUNCH OF PEE ONS AT SOME SCAM DETECTION WEBSITE.

AGAIN, I CALL BULLSHT.

ps... the dairy farmer issue is actually believable.... you do not need to push that issue.

zero/.

Last edited:
You need to check the difference in pay scales between banks in western Europe and the banks in some eastern European countries. His side job at the FPA doesn't pay much, but it's a much larger percent that it would be if he worked in Germany or Switzerland. Sive also enjoys the immediate feedback get gets from having a presence in the forums. The FPA is very lucky to have him.

Do you intend to use this thread for your personal trade journal, or do you just want to use it to attack other traders?

Do you intend to use this thread for your personal trade journal, or do you just want to use it to attack other traders?

so far i have enjoyed journalling here while unclesteve and markjackson beat the dogsnot outta me every twenty minutes.

i have appreciated your fine moderation services thus far.

zero/.

If I take the worst of what everyone said about you and put it together, it all pales in comparison to your unprovoked attack on Sive.

If you want to post in a forum, you have to expect some feedback. If someone crosses the line, every post has a report post button on it. Instead, all you did was whine about opening Traders Court cases against people and demand that they not post in your own private sandbox.

If you think you can do a better job, go open your own forum.

You need to check the difference in pay scales between banks in western Europe and the banks in some eastern European countries. His side job at the FPA doesn't pay much, but it's a much larger percent that it would be if he worked in Germany or Switzerland. Sive also enjoys the immediate feedback get gets from having a presence in the forums. The FPA is very lucky to have him.

which implies that he does not in fact work as a head of a MAJOR EUROPEAN BANK.

a MAJOR EUROPEAN BANK would provide a salary package that would not motivate one to take a SECOND JOB with a SCAM DETECTION WEBSITE.

the text on this website PLAINLY STATES THAT SIVE IS EMPLOYED AS THE SUPERVISOR OF THE RISK DEPARTMENT OF A MAJOR EUROPEAN BANK.

there is a BIG difference between being employed by a MAJOR EUROPEAN BANK and being employed by a RINKY DINK BS BANK.

so which is it?

zero/.

If I take the worst of what everyone said about you and put it together, it all pales in comparison to your unprovoked attack on Sive.

i am not commenting about what others have said about your market sharks and your market giants.

i am commenting that you have somebody claiming to be the number two trader worldwide according to barclays.

i am also suggesting that if mr sive is really the senior risk analyst for a MAJOR EUROPEAN BANK, he would not be here selling signals or whatever it is that he sells here.

and when mark jackson taunts me, I HAD A PARTNER NAMED MARK JACKSON THAT STOLE MY SOFTWARE that took me five long years to write..... and now i am trading my new software that has taken my a sum total of ten years to produce....

trades are in progress.

zero/.

Back