cornering the market, by zero...

these two are obvious oanda persons.

oanda is such a douchebag trading company.

ALL of their software is always on the fritz.

oh sure, they finally patched together that java trading terminal, omg.

it took them long enuff.

but they have a few traders that have been paying six hundred dollars per month for their very bug riddled api, and now oanda has announced that they will discontinue this api, leaving said traders holding their software that is now as worthless as a doorstop.

they totally phkd up the metatrader rollout.

the idiots used the comments field for their internal purposes to link said trades to their fxtrade bs.

wrong.

many traders use that field in their api works.

and then the metatrader only sorta mirrors the trades that are on fxtrade.

i dare you to read the oanda forum, you will see that nobody is using oanda.

when oanda's software is on the fritz...

oanda tosses a hackerfest and a ping pong party.

and when they arent doing that, they enjoy phkng with me.

the oanda forum originally tossed me out because i refused to show my work to others.

that is why they kicked me out.

traders court case preparation: zero vs cascade investment group.

the oanda company is entirely owned by bill gates.

it is my opinion that he enjoys taking this loss.

oanda will never amount to any thing.

it is an intentional loss.

happy trading,

zero.

the most recent time that the forexfactory kicked me out, they made comments that they were upset that i did not stop over and pay my respects to hanover.

hanover's Profile @ Forex Factory

hanover's claim to fame is that he wrote some trading bot that he named CLAUDIA'S EA.

for those that dont know, claudia is sloshed on wine almost every day, and she doesnt really give a hoot what that little program does, she is just happy to have a man to talk to.

Claudias Thread - Page 2 @ Forex Factory

and then there is ferrufx, omg, read his profile, it is so ridiculous...

off the top of my head, i remember his profile saying that he has made thousand of trading bots and that he works eighteen hours per day.

bullsht.

FerruFx's Profile @ Forex Factory

what the forexfactory really wanted from me was that they wanted me to slide my work across my desk and into their greasy little incompetent hands.

again, not.

and they also felt that they had the right to see my private work.

not.

the forexfactory is a barren ghost town.

zero,

the original forex trading think tank factory

Last edited:
And I thought I was the only person around here who would hijack my own threads. :D

notice that this section of this forum is named PERSONAL TRADE JOURNALS.

this is MY PERSONAL TRADE JOURNAL.

i would like to request that i receive absolutely no uninvited posts in this thread.

if you have something to communicate to me, how about send a pm?

trades are in progress.

This is a forum. People are allowed to make comments and ask questions.

Quite a bit of what you posted doesn't qualify as part of the discussion of your personal trades.

I honestly think you ought to sit down calmly, take a stress pill, and think things over. Hal 9000

early in this project, i mentioned at the OANDAFORUM that i was considering studying intelligence.

nobody had any thing positive to say in response.

the response that came almost immediately was:

YOUR ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE WILL SUCK!

i did not say that i was going to produce artificial intelligence.

i did suggest that i was going to study intelligence, because it is a critical part of the trading equation..

a few years back, i watched a nice interview of mr bill gates where he stated that he felt that who ever creates a workable implementation of artificial intelligence that it would probably be worth ten microsofts.

i dont really care about creating artificial intelligence, my hope is that my next project will be biology.

i have studied intelligence fairly thoroughly and so i am able to inform mr pharaoh that his responses to me in this thread are very basic textbook examples of the most entry level and basic core levels of intelligence.

so naturally, i am amused.

trades are in progress.

zero/.

hope your intelligence doesn't have any math errors like your trading.
You know, for someone who is soooo smart, you would think you would have learned by now, if you want respect, either prove your amazing by showing the growth in your account ( which is about half of what it was)
and maybe stop antagonizing people, which you cant help yourself...

i have studied intelligence fairly thoroughly and so i am able to inform mr pharaoh that his responses...are very basic textbook examples of the most entry level and basic core levels of intelligence.

Dear Mr. Zero,

Today for the first time I am laughing with you, not at you.

I actually think Pharaoh's a reasonably smart guy, but this was a pretty good shot.

This may never happen again but today I have added something you have said to my arsenal.

May all your markets get trapped in corners and beg lucratively for your mercy.

Your very truly,

UncleSteve

this is not a game of zero vs unclesteve.

this is not a game of pharaoh vs zero.

trading currency is the branch of international banking that is maximum of potential lucrative.

i have requested that comments be sent to me via pm.

trades are in progress.

regards,

zero/.

Attachments

• ferrari-f50-02.jpg
    ferrari-f50-02.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Back