cornering the market, by zero...

Michael Jordans best trait was that he did not care about being "Michael Jordan".
So , stop trying to be "Zero"

Michael Jordans best trait was that he did not care about being "Michael Jordan".
So , stop trying to be "Zero"

i have no interest to hear any thing from you ever again.

ZERO/.
ZERO/.
ZERO/.
ZERO/.
ZERO/.

i am expecting that sometime soon i just might get to speak to a group that contains a small subset of this world's finest and most competent economists.

no kidding.

this group consists of think tankers and bankers and professors and economists, and others.

trades are in progress.

happy trading,

zero/.

jinn.jpg

Last edited:
I have a PERSONAL TRADE JOURNAL that has never ever been hijacked. Get a BOOK. Their great!

Nope!! Not blocked yet......

One/.

i have no interest to hear any thing from you ever again.

ZERO/.
ZERO/.
ZERO/.
ZERO/.
ZERO/.

you are one unique mofo.
Look.
When my account (30% win rate) is on the ups im euphoric.
You know im saying?
Have you ever felt that euphoria?(which is very dangerous btw).
I think you'll say no.
When you reach that state :
A.Nothing else matters
B.If its within the first 10 times it is guaranteed your next trade will be a loss.
C.You see your approach for what it is AFTER a losing streak AFTER that euphoric state.

It is best adviced to not lie or make up excuses at that point.Sit down with it ,read it , look at track records , consider everything.
Only YOU , you STRATEGY and ITS IMPROVEMENT will be in your head space.No LoRio , no pharaoh , no FF no OANDA no YOUR EX no OBAMA no GREEK CRISIS etc.

a new trading week begins.

trades are in progress.

zero/.

while i am sitting here waiting for my trades to do their thing, i seem to have wandered into the trader's twilight zone, the market sharks and the market giants.

translation: i smell bs.

first, mr sive morten is stated to be the supervisor of the risk department for a MAJOR EUROPEAN BANK.

ok, fine, which bank specifically, please, if you dont mind too terribly much...

folks like me, curious folks, we insist on knowing.

lets examine this a bit closer first..... imagine that a MAJOR BANK has retained the services of a SIVE MORTEN to advise them about which kinds of currency trades they should enter or not enter... and then imagine that mr SIVE MORTEN isnt happy with the compensation package that this MAJOR BANK is paying him and so he also markets his risk analysis services ALSO VIA A WEBSITE THAT SPECIALIZES IN SCAM DETECTION.

hint: sive morten is not the supervisor of any risk department of any major bank.

sive morten is bullsht.

if sive morten was this guru risk analyst for a MAJOR EUROPEAN BANK, then he would already be tapped into so many resources that he would not post here for any thing in the world.

this document has been saved.

happy trading,

zero/.

and then there is MARKET GIANT JARRET DAVIS.....

and how he is rated the SECOND BEST TRADER IN THE ENTIRE WORLD, LMFAO...

he is rated SECOND BEST TRADER IN THE ENTIRE WORLD by a scam website.

Barclays is a very old school institution, and the first thing that comes up when i visited their website is a popup that declares that this website is not actually the real barclays website, but in fact is a privately owned corporation from iowa.

more bullsht.

the real barclays company does not rate who is the best currency trader in the entire world.

damm.

so, it looks like the forexpeacearmy has more scams than a bag of worms.

and how about the one that claims to have gone from DAIRY FARMER TO TRADING MENTOR?

just make sure he wipes off his boots before you let him in the back door, omg.

happy trading,

zero/.

peace army scams.

while i am sitting here waiting for my trades to do their thing, i seem to have wandered into the trader's twilight zone, the market sharks and the market giants.

translation: i smell bs.

first, mr sive morten is stated to be the supervisor of the risk department for a MAJOR EUROPEAN BANK.

ok, fine, which bank specifically, please, if you dont mind too terribly much...

folks like me, curious folks, we insist on knowing.

lets examine this a bit closer first..... imagine that a MAJOR BANK has retained the services of a SIVE MORTEN to advise them about which kinds of currency trades they should enter or not enter... and then imagine that mr SIVE MORTEN isnt happy with the compensation package that this MAJOR BANK is paying him and so he also markets his risk analysis services ALSO VIA A WEBSITE THAT SPECIALIZES IN SCAM DETECTION.

hint: sive morten is not the supervisor of any risk department of any major bank.

sive morten is bullsht.

if sive morten was this guru risk analyst for a MAJOR EUROPEAN BANK, then he would already be tapped into so many resources that he would not post here for any thing in the world.

happy trading,

zero/.

and then there is MARKET GIANT JARRET DAVIS.....

and how he is rated the SECOND BEST TRADER IN THE ENTIRE WORLD, LMFAO...

he is rated SECOND BEST TRADER IN THE ENTIRE WORLD by a scam website.

Barclays is a very old school institution, and the first thing that comes up when i visited their website is a popup that declares that this website is not actually the real barclays website, but in fact is a privately owned corporation from iowa.

more bullsht.

the real barclays company does not rate who is the best currency trader in the entire world.

damm.

so, it looks like the forexpeacearmy has more scams than a bag of worms.

and how about the one that claims to have gone from DAIRY FARMER TO TRADING MENTOR?

just make sure he wipes off his boots before you let him in the back door, omg.

happy trading,

zero/.

Back