cornering the market, by zero...

It is a major European bank. There are many large banks based in eastern Europe. They generally pay less than banks in western Europe.

Sive has no products for sale. There is some discussion of doing an ebook version of Forex Military School for those who want it all in a single document. I think he works for the FPA because he likes it.

Would you like me change the title of this thread to Smoknfx vs. Everyone Else? It would describe what you have turned this thread into.

Zero,
what trades are in progress? I have not seen you post a chart in a while? which pair have you kidnapped and are holding in your basement until it surrenders?

and then there is MARKET GIANT JARRET DAVIS.....

and how he is rated the SECOND BEST TRADER IN THE ENTIRE WORLD, LMFAO...

he is rated SECOND BEST TRADER IN THE ENTIRE WORLD by a scam website.

Barclays is a very old school institution, and the first thing that comes up when i visited their website is a popup that declares that this website is not actually the real barclays website, but in fact is a privately owned corporation from iowa.

more bullsht.

the real barclays company does not rate who is the best currency trader in the entire world.

damm.

so, it looks like the forexpeacearmy has more scams than a bag of worms.

and how about the one that claims to have gone from DAIRY FARMER TO TRADING MENTOR?

just make sure he wipes off his boots before you let him in the back door, omg.

this document has been saved.

happy trading,

zero/.

Hi everyone,

A few things to clear up here for anyone interested in the points being raised by these posts :)

1, Nowhere does anyone state that I was ranked by Barclays Bank, the index that ranked me is literally called 'The Barclay currency traders index' In fact, it is extremely difficult to confuse the two. When you land on the Barclays site they do indeed state that they are not affiliated with Barclays bank.

See the name of the ranking table here: BarclayHedge | Barclay Currency Traders Index

To say I was ranked by the 'Barclays currency traders index' is accurate ... Google that term and see what comes up ... In fact, Google any variation of it. ... While you are there Google ' Barclays Bank currency trading index' just for fun ... You will see that the top result is still the Barclay hedge site.

It is basically impossible for anyone to fall into the trap of thinking that I have been ranked by Barclays Bank, if they spend even 5 seconds clicking links or conducting Google searches. Aside from the fact that I have never mentioned Barclays bank ... Ever... The ranking document has got 'Barclay hedge' written all over it. You can see it here: http://jarrattdavis.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/Jarratt-Ranking-2008-2011.pdf

2, Barclay Hedge is a "scam website" .... I have no idea where this came from because Barclay hedge are actually a very well regarded site and they are also one of the largest hedge fund data bases in the world. Again, you can see this from the Google rankings they have, just Google some terms and see .... 'Largest hedge fund data base' .... 'Biggest hedge fund data base' ... I'm not sure what their 'scam' is but in any case they are a large data base that monitors and tracks funds from around the world for investors to pick out the best and worst performing traders. Nothing more than that and certainly no intention or desire whatsoever to mislead anyone about Barclays Bank.

Anyway I hope this helps to clear up any confusion.

J

I am reading all the above and cannot stand it any further.

Asst Moderator, are we going to stand around while this fuc*#ing ******* insult and piss over this site.
He claim to be a top notch & "intelligent person" (in his own words: thirty year engineer….designed the proper mathematical calculation with which one can accurately pick a top OR bottom of a currency pairs wave movement with an extreme high level of precision…bla-bla-bla, bloa-bla-bla) BUT who can’t trade a **** even if the forex market movements were presented to him in advance…..and obviously a loser cause for such a “hot” guy since he can only afford to trade on a miniscule 712.47 account….which is down to 400.11 on his post#22 on 2/Feb/2014.

Hey hot shot! If you don’t like it here, why don’t you just fu*k off…….you are not welcome here too (as you have told us) like a few other sites who can’t stand your **** either and your assho**e attitude.

Hi everyone,

A few things to clear up here for anyone interested in the points being raised by these posts :)

1, Nowhere does anyone state that I was ranked by Barclays Bank, the index that ranked me is literally called 'The Barclay currency traders index' In fact, it is extremely difficult to confuse the two. When you land on the Barclays site they do indeed state that they are not affiliated with Barclays bank.

See the name of the ranking table here: BarclayHedge | Barclay Currency Traders Index

To say I was ranked by the 'Barclays currency traders index' is accurate ... Google that term and see what comes up ... In fact, Google any variation of it. ... While you are there Google ' Barclays Bank currency trading index' just for fun ... You will see that the top result is still the Barclay hedge site.

It is basically impossible for anyone to fall into the trap of thinking that I have been ranked by Barclays Bank, if they spend even 5 seconds clicking links or conducting Google searches. Aside from the fact that I have never mentioned Barclays bank ... Ever... The ranking document has got 'Barclay hedge' written all over it. You can see it here: http://jarrattdavis.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/Jarratt-Ranking-2008-2011.pdf

2, Barclay Hedge is a "scam website" .... I have no idea where this came from because Barclay hedge are actually a very well regarded site and they are also one of the largest hedge fund data bases in the world. Again, you can see this from the Google rankings they have, just Google some terms and see .... 'Largest hedge fund data base' .... 'Biggest hedge fund data base' ... I'm not sure what their 'scam' is but in any case they are a large data base that monitors and tracks funds from around the world for investors to pick out the best and worst performing traders. Nothing more than that and certainly no intention or desire whatsoever to mislead anyone about Barclays Bank.

Anyway I hope this helps to clear up any confusion.

J

Yeah but this clown doesn't need facts or any good reason to attack. Sometimes just your name is enough to set him off!! BTW be careful about mentioning Barclays Bank to much or he'll push it into a corner and the make it pay to come out!!!

I am reading all the above and cannot stand it any further.

Asst Moderator, are we going to stand around while this fuc*#ing ******* insult and piss over this site.
He claim to be a top notch & "intelligent person" (in his own words: thirty year engineer….designed the proper mathematical calculation with which one can accurately pick a top OR bottom of a currency pairs wave movement with an extreme high level of precision…bla-bla-bla, bloa-bla-bla) BUT who can’t trade a **** even if the forex market movements were presented to him in advance…..and obviously a loser cause for such a “hot” guy since he can only afford to trade on a miniscule 712.47 account….which is down to 400.11 on his post#22 on 2/Feb/2014.

Hey hot shot! If you don’t like it here, why don’t you just fu*k off…….you are not welcome here too (as you have told us) like a few other sites who can’t stand your **** either and your assho**e attitude.

By God I wish I could like more than once!!!

Nope not blocked yet.

One/.

View attachment 12969

ten years ago, i began working on my current project.

i refer to this project as my thesis.

this work is a demonstration of my skill as a software and hardware engineer.

i am suggesting that i have designed the proper mathematical calculation with which one can accurately pick a top OR bottom of a currency pairs wave movement with an extreme high level of precision.

imagine trading with no real amount of drawdown whatsoever?

no way, they said.

that is what they all insisted, they said that there is no way to win every time.

i present to you now, cornering the market..

happy trading,

zero/.

FAIL!!!

One/.

Back