cornering the market, by zero...

i just cant stop thinking about this barclays stuff...

and then i am wondering how is it that he is #2 ranked currency trader FOR THE ENTIRE WORLD for 2008 and 2009 and 2010 and 2011 and 2012 and 2013?

not in any of those years did he make the #1 spot nor did he fall to the #5 position, for example...

but he is just simply and straight forward the number two trader in the ENTIRE WORLD.

i am betting that those numbers are taken from a pretty small sample.

i am just saying... isnt it odd that i have been doing nothing but eat and sleep and @#$% currency coding for ten years via oanda and myfxbook and forexfactory and babypips and etc etc... AND I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF ANY OTHER TRADER TRYING TO EVEN MENTION THIS BARCLAYS CURRENCY TRADER INDEX...

if any dumbnuts spends five minutes at myfxbook, there are dozens that are able to take that #2 position, but i dont see any names on that list that i recognize.

i still smell smoke and where there is smoke there is usually a fire.

also, there is a saying in the trading world.... THOSE THAT CAN TRADE WILL TRADE, BUT THOSE THAT CAN NOT TRADE WILL RESORT TO TEACHING AND SELLING DVDS...

HEY, DONT SHOW MR #2 WORLDWIDE TRADER THE MYFXBOOK PAGE....

CUZ THEY WILL ALLOW HIM TO ACTUALLY TRACK HIS TRADES.

this document has been saved.

happy trading,

zero/.

http://reddit.com/r/forexbastards

Last edited:
i just cant stop thinking about this barclays stuff...

and then i am wondering how is it that he is #2 ranked currency trader FOR THE ENTIRE WORLD for 2008 and 2009 and 2010 and 2011 and 2012 and 2013?

not in any of those years did he make the #1 spot nor did he fall to the #5 position, for example...

but he is just simply and straight forward the number two trader in the ENTIRE WORLD.

i am betting that those numbers are taken from a pretty small sample.

i am just saying... isnt it odd that i have been doing nothing but eat and sleep and @#$% currency coding for ten years via oanda and myfxbook and forexfactory and babypips and etc etc... AND I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF ANY OTHER TRADER TRYING TO EVEN MENTION THIS BARCLAYS CURRENCY TRADER INDEX...

if any dumbnuts spends five minutes at myfxbook, there are dozens that are able to take that #2 position, but i dont see any names on that list that i recognize.

i still smell smoke and where there is smoke there is usually a fire.

also, there is a saying in the trading world.... THOSE THAT CAN TRADE WILL TRADE, BUT THOSE THAT CAN NOT TRADE WILL RESORT TO TEACHING AND SELLING DVDS...

HEY, DONT SHOW MR #2 WORLDWIDE TRADER THE MYFXBOOK PAGE....

CUZ THEY WILL ALLOW HIM TO ACTUALLY TRACK HIS TRADES.

Hi Everyone,

Here are the answers to some further queries that have been highlighted regarding the Barclay Ranking:

The ranking is based on the entire period ... So it has nothing to do with who was number one in this year or that year. The total performance was taken over that whole period and the ranking was given, so there may well have been traders who outperformed me in 2009 for instance, but over that entire period they finished beneath me, because maybe they had much worse years in 2010 & 2011 ... That is just an example, as I do not actually know the performance of every trader ranked.

The rankings are also given monthly and I have indeed fallen out of the top two and even the top five ... So nobody is suggesting that I have been second best trader in the entire world, month in month out, year in year out with no flaws or competition. This is ofcourse ridiculous and if you take a look at the ranking you will see it is simply a ranking based on performance returns during that entire period for managers trading between $1 - $10million in clients funds.

The second question raised was that of the sample size and the fact that there are many better traders than me on MyFXbook .... Again this is true and I have never claimed to be the best trader in the world with no flaws or competition. The rankings are only based on actual professional money managers trading over $5 million in clients funds. And out of all of those professionals only the ones that actually submit to their performance being monitored by the index are counted .... It is clearly not possible to rank every trader in the entire world without exception, and again, if you simply read the ranking itself you can clearly see that there were 147 currency trading programmes competing with me at an institutional level, out of which 74 applied for a ranking for that period.

There are very few managed account programmes that have 5 years audited track record while being fully regulated by the appropriate bodies (SEC in the US and FCA in the UK) .... We have both, and you can check our regulation on the FCA's own website to confirm we are not a 'scam' ..... Our parent investment management company is called 'Independent Portfolio managers' Based in London, UK, FCA regulation number: 184115 ... IPM have around $250 million under management. | IPM | Independent Portfolio Managers Limited
The managed account arm of IPM is called 'SMILe Global Management' and this is the company that I trade through. Smile Global Management

The reason I have included this is to demonstrate that we are indeed an institutional entity that caters to professional investors in the managed account sector which is quite different from some retail traders on myfxbook. Maybe they have better performance and with that we wish them well :)

But this does not detract from our own performance and credibility within the industry, and this is the main point of this post.

Barclay Hedge is a very well known and respected source for alternative investments in the industry .... It is not a retail platform which explains why many retail traders have never heard of it. The other reason most retail traders will have no affinity with it is that it is only for professional money managers that are actively managing clients funds at a serious level. Investors using it have to pay a large annual fee to access the information and only 'accredited' investors (Those with over $1million to risk) are even allowed to deal with these type of entities.
This is a US law and nothing to do with Barclay Hedge or myself or FPA or anyone else.

I have no problem selling DVD's to people wanting to learn from me, based on my own performance .... This is simply another business to leverage the one I am already in. If Tiger Woods opened a golf academy would anyone call him a 'scam'? ... I think not. It is just a business like any other. As long it is clear I do it professionally first and foremost then I really do not see the issue .... And if anyone seriously dislikes it then I guess they do not have to read my material :)

All of my members can see and track my trades in real time. (This is done via text alerts and live analysis sessions following my every trade on my personal account) It is all completely transparent and there for all to see.

Hope this helps.

J

[video=youtube;tnyLaYPfjHE][/video]
the children become upset when i make mistakes.

making mistakes is bad, say the children.

mommy might get mad, say the children.

better not make mistakes, say the small minded ones.

when i make mistakes, they become upset with me.

in most cases, when i make a mistake, they will entirely cancel my forum account.

another issue that upsets the childish minds is if i opt to not share my work with others.

this is a capital offense, according to the SCRIPT KIDDIES LOCAL UNION SPOKESPERSONS..

i like making mistakes.

i dont give a sht.

i just keep on keeping on.

i will beat on this btch that you call forex until she gives to me what i want.

i want arbitrage.

maybe i finally have it.

ibfx mt4.png

Last edited by a moderator:
smokinfx are you smokin crack? Cos your heads all messed up buddy.

1- Nobody gets mad when you make mistakes. We laugh our assets off because you spend so much time telling the world how great you are that it's downright comical when the only thing you are great at is loosing money. And please remember as you go down in flames yet again that people ARE laughing at YOU!!

2- Your account does not get cancelled because you make a mistake it gets cancelled because you are such a pr1ck!!!!!
On a number of occasions I've seen people make non-judgemental comment on a thread you are imposing your presence on only to have you attack each and every one of them without provocation.

3- Nobody wants you to share your work. It's rubbish and only a fool would want it. Even free EAs that are given away by their creators because they have no worth are more consistent than your rubbish. People would however like you to back up you continuous outlandish BS statements with some RESULTS!!!

4- It's a wonderful thing that you are so fond of making mistakes because it's your greatest achievement to date. You are consistently wrong.

You have and will continue to fail at every thing in life until you stop your juvenile antisocial behaviour.

It's not just on forums that people have difficulty dealing with your obnoxious behaviour. In life it has cost you relationships, your job and everything that was once dear to you. And yet you don't learn from your mistakes. Where's the intelligence in that? I thought you studied intelligence? You know damn well what I'm talking about so pull your head in.

One/.

Guys,

Please don't block zero. I am currently studying sociology. One day I foresee myself discussing sociology with the worlds greatest sociologists.

I hope to earn the Nobel Prize in Sociology for my work. Forums are in progress.

My thesis is that in a mob people devolve into trolls.

I started to suspect this when I found myself inexplicably urged to goad zero because I am a bit overweight and his answers are causing me to laugh my caboose off.

When respected market sharks compose well-written defenses to piles of bovine excrement instead of just getting out the shovels, I know I'm right.

So please let Zero continue. He gives me hope. When I get my Nobel Prize for Sociology, I will buy everyone a free Oanda account and break out the secret copy of the code I stole from Zero when we were kids.

Or something.

Nope, my best attempts at humour can't come close to what Zero can produce naturally. He's an expert.

Thirty-Six/.

Back