Corrfx delayed withdrawals and blackmail emails

mrnicecookie

Private
CorrFx endless Delays of withdrawal request since 24 June 2016.

For in depth detail on what happened please refer to https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/review/www.corrfx.com

I have attached deposit printscreens and withdrawal requests made from emails and corrfx back office.

Till today I havent gotten cent from them yet.

FPA please help me.

Attachments

• Blackmailcorrfx.pdf
    346.8 KB · Views: 2
  • corrfxbackoffice.jpg
    corrfxbackoffice.jpg
    156 KB · Views: 0
  • corrfxbackoffice1.jpg
    corrfxbackoffice1.jpg
    293.4 KB · Views: 0
  • corrfxbackoffice2.jpg
    corrfxbackoffice2.jpg
    282.5 KB · Views: 0
The FPA considers this sort of action by a broker to be a grave ethical concern. I am glad you've just filed an FPA Traders Court case. I've already issued a formal invitation to the company to come to this thread.

Communicated with Michael Stevenson who is the Vice President of CorrFX and Charles Mady who is the Chief Executive Officer about my withdrawals for a month but never received a dime yet, many promises left broken, datelines broken and no withdrawals received till today.

With reference to the most recent attached email conversation with Charles Mady, Michael stevenson and myself, there seems to have another delay. And when i started asking can i have proof of conversation between CorrFX and Paypal, they keep their mouth shut and avoided that topic altogether. Black and white proof without hiding emails or important information like payment status can prove that you are indeed doing what you are doing and not playing delay games behind the clients back. Unless proven otherwise, CorrFX is a complete SCAM that robs clients money without even returning a cent to them. Can the authorities do something about it?

This company was incorporated on 21st March 2016 as shown in the company records here in this link https://www.endole.co.uk/company/10071933/corrfx-ltd

I deposited via direct skrill deposit on 17 May 2016 and requested for withdrawals with proof of requests as attached in this thread and current withdrawal delays on withdrawal requests since 21st June 2016 till today 14 Aug 2016. Almost hitting 2 months since requested withdrawal.

Please check the attached latest email conversation for more reference on withdrawal delays with CorrFX.

Attachments

• 14Augdelay.jpg
    14Augdelay.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 0
I'm pleased to have been able to add a Guilty vote against this obvious scam in your thread in Open Cases.

It's pretty obvious they never had any plan to pay and just wanted to keep delaying you until you gave up.

Back