1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cortalaw

Discussion in 'Has anyone heard of?' started by Zuzana, Mar 16, 2019.

1. Zuzana

Zuzana Recruit

Has anyone heard about Cortalaw?lost money recovery law firm? The approach is same as from Birgman as described.based in Swtzerland.Calling from UK number.promissing return of loss plus huge benefit.asking 10percent upfront.from communication similar approach as scam brokers.

Akamalak and Hanne like this.
  2. FxMaster

FxMaster Lt. Colonel

Never heard about them, but I would suggest to tell them that you are able to pay them when your money will recover.

3. FmrBrokerExecutive

Nonsense, nonsense, nonsense.
    These companies are all scams unless they can tell you they know who actually runs a brokerage and where they are suing them.
    Litigation is VERY expensive and simply not remotely realistic for claims under 100,000, etc.

4. Hanne

Hanne Recruit

They contacted me from Schweiz. I am trying to find out more about them. Do you know more now?
    How did they get our contacts?

5. Hanne

Hanne Recruit

I have, what is Birgman?
    I have been approached from Schweiz, do you know how they got our contacts, and if they really succeeded with three class action?

6. Hanne

Hanne Recruit

They tell they know one man is behind a large number of scam, and they sue him in Singapore.

7. Hanne

Hanne Recruit

I have received documentation from Hong Kong, that there has been a settlement. Likewise a paper showing that the attorney is legit to practice law there.
    Can they fake all that?

8. Akamalak

Akamalak Recruit

Hi, I would really like to know more about Cortalaw , if they are legit law firm or not. If we can get back our stolen money by fraudulent trading company , it will be excellent. Please let know any information about Cortalaw firm. I think we have to research if they have physical office or not. I see a building and their address in zurick-Switzerland, but this does not make me confident about their physical office. But I wish this law firm to be a legit, because I will really pay them to get my money lost. However I prefer to go to their office to make my legal fees payment and to see them face to face. Hope these information is helpful for you

9. Akamalak

Akamalak Recruit

The Cortalaw emailed me to join their class-action, I really wish to do inorder to get my stolen money back, but I am not sure if they are legit. I have to pay legal fees to them. Has anyone living in Zurich-Switzerland to confirm their address. Their website is absolutely perfect but on their Map I see a building but there is not any number or any name on the building.

10. Hanne

Hanne Recruit

I have been approached by this firm, and went along quite a bit. It seemed legit, I could find it in the international lawfirm registry and the official swiss.
    I signed some documents, but when I should pay, they suddenly changed the bank to a Singapore bank, claiming it was because the other AML bank had an issue with another firm trying to launder money, so all money to this bank was investigated. Thus it would take too long and the class action was imminent.
    I thought it smelled, so I cancelled.
    I then was pressed by threats about the fees.
    I actually wanted to get an invoice which would have been a proof that the firm is legit.
    Nearly a month later I have not received one!
    The registry in the HG has now disappeared!
    I have no opportunity to go to Zürich, but I am now pretty sure it is a scam.