Couldn´t close a position with profit with IC markets due to a 'no quotes' error

Spirid

Recruit
Hi eveyone,

I had a position in EUR/JPY after few hours didn´t move to much and I wanted to close it with 60€ profit, but it was saying 'no quotes' when I tried to close it mannually and the profit went down to 20-30€.

I tried to contact thru the '24/7' chat but it was saying to wait 17 min.

After 15 min, finally I was able to close it.

Since a few months I'm with IC markets and everything was perfect till now.

I can not trust this broker anymore.. what if I was lossing or winning with a bigger lot sizes.

4evermaat

2nd Lieutenant
there have been several recent reports of IC Markets doing some questionable things to trip up clients. And they are doing it in a way that would catch the client off-guard.

I can not trust this broker anymore.. what if I was lossing or winning with a bigger lot sizes.
Regardless of the broker you use, in the future you should record the terminal/screen when you trade. Use ThunderShare.net (free), Bandicam, or BSR screen recorder to continuously record your trading sessions (with auto-saving of video) If you have multiple accounts, you can try to capture the ones you trade most often.

Video would help catch the manipulation in the act. And makes a claim against the company much easier to judge.