CPS (Copy Profit Share) by Nenad Korof aka Neno is a scam

I'm a Forex trader as now but previously when I had no clue about trading, I found "CPS." What he trades is, binary options. Binary options in Canada which isn't even allowed as far as I'm aware yet nobody has made a complaint against him!

But that's not the point of this thread. The reason why I created this thread, is to inform people to stay away from this hype created by him as it only leads you to less money in your bank and more income for him to do his everyday shopping.

When I first started out, I was excited. I thought I would make some good income, oh so how I was wrong! He did live webinars on binary options trading to tell you when to call or put.

He would get possibly 1 or 2 right in the afternoon webinars but he held evening webinars as well and he would lose 4 in a row! The worst thing is, he would tell you to double up on each investment so in other words, the martingale strategy. That strategy itself is a gamble! At the time, I just followed what he did, as I had no idea on how to trade at all.

He would tell you to join his "prefered broker" to receive additional income by affiliate links without telling you he's receiving additional income!

He claims he's a trader, when he posts 2 wins but doesn't post 4 losses and I've never seen him post a forex trade himself! He would claim he's got 6 and 7 figure traders and claim it as if he got it for them when reality is his education system is BS.

He's released CPS 2 for a while, I'm not sure how good that is, but I'm pretty sure it's the same BS.

A lot of people have left his business as he charges an extortionate price of $175 one off fee and I believe he charges $95 per month as well which is unbelievably high considering you won't even earn that back from CPS.

He claims he's the best, as soon as I left CPS, I automatically became a better trader than him when I learnt forex.

He charges $5000 for his advanced course, which is extortionate considering the information he gives you is relatively small in comparison to what I know. I didn't do the course myself, but I know a few people who have and they have told me that the information I know from forex trading is a lot more than what he charges.

He sucks people in with his shopping everyday for clothes like a little girl. Let's not forget, his rented lamborghini which is gold coloured (trashy) and rented penthouse! Yet he claims, that he owns these items. Showing off his goods on instagram to gather more easy targets.

So do yourself a favour, save your money and your time! His next move is to buy a damn gucci toilet seat!

Consider this: "Binary options in Canada which isn't even allowed as far as I'm aware yet nobody has made a complaint against him!"

Now contact your provincial securities administration office and get that first complaint in. The FPA is a good way to warn traders NOW, since a government investigation can be slow, but a government agency may be able to do a lot more long-term damage to this kind of scammer.

If he's in Canada, asking the tax authorities to check out his claimed lifestyle vs. his claimed income may also have entertaining results. :D

Consider this: "Binary options in Canada which isn't even allowed as far as I'm aware yet nobody has made a complaint against him!"

Now contact your provincial securities administration office and get that first complaint in. The FPA is a good way to warn traders NOW, since a government investigation can be slow, but a government agency may be able to do a lot more long-term damage to this kind of scammer.

If he's in Canada, asking the tax authorities to check out his claimed lifestyle vs. his claimed income may also have entertaining results. :D
I'm not from Canada so how would I go on to do this? Also do you think there is a possibility of suing him and claiming my money back even though I trade forex now

All of you don't know what your talking about, and are just broke ass haters that probably won't attain much financial freedom in there lifetime, all because you refuse to listen to people like Neno who know's how to make people's yearly salaries in month's, just because he know's what the Rich know meaning 3% population that owns 97% of the worlds wealth knows which is Financial Literacy and education. Just like what Rich Dad Poor Dad author talks about Robert Kiyosaki in helping people become richer meaning doing things that will bring you more cash flow every month so you don't work as hard as people in the rat race for money killing yourself for pennies basically you want to have more assets(stuff that pay you every month) than liabilities(stuff takes money from you every month). All you guys are doing is keeping yourself broke by hating when you can be learning from successful people like Neno how to add extra cash to your yearly salary .This is exactly why the saying says the rich keeping getting rich and the poor keep getting poor, because they are not doing or know certain things that the rich know to keep them rich. So keep hating while me , Neno, and the CPS team keep profiting lol. HAHAHA if CPS and Neno is a scam why is he not locked up yet? Police should if cought him by now right?? I mean he drives around in some nice excotic that most people on the streets will never own in their lifetime. Could not be so hard to catch the so called scammer by now. You here how foolish you sound? If Cps and Neno was a scam he would been locked up by now man. If anything is a scam its a 9-5 job not bashing a job. But you will never get rich and wealthy and build generational wealth(look generational wealth up) by only working a 9-5 job. Neno is their to help people learn some of the princibles and major sources of income the rich use to stay wealthy for years even after they die.

Attachments

• JUST OVER BROKE JOB HAHAHA.jpg
    JUST OVER BROKE JOB HAHAHA.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 0
U SOUND STUPID BINARY OPTIONS IS NOT ILLEGAL IN CANADA SMART ONE DO YOUR RESEARCH BEFORE U REGURGITATE CRAP TO MISLEAD PEOPLE WHO WANT TO LEARN FROM A TRUE FOREX MENOR LIKE NENO WELL IM OFF TO MAKE MONEY WITH NENO PEACE KEEP SLAVING AT A JOB THINKING U WILL GET RICH AND WEALTHY THAT WAY. ME AND NENO WILL CONTINUE TO BUILD GENERATIONAL WEALTH LIKE THE RICH DO. THE POOR PLAN FOR THE WEEKENDS WHILE RICH PEOPLE PLAN FOR THEIR KIDS, KIDS, KIDS......FUTURE. NOT DISSING A JOB BUT IT WILL NEVER MAKE U RICH, MAYBE IF YOUR A DOCTOR OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT. OTHER WISE YOU WILL WORK TILL YOU DIE WARREN BUFFET SAID IF U DO NOT MAKE MONEY IN YOUR SLEEP, YOU WILL WORK UNTIL YOU DIE. THINK ABOUT THAT WHILE ME AND NENO WILL BE PROFITING IN OUR SLEEP ON A DAILY BASIS YOU WILL BE SLAVING ALL THE TIME FOR MONEY.

YOU SOUND STUPID U CANNOT SUE HIM SMART ONE U PAID FOR A SERVICE U HATER JUST LIKE HOW U GO TO PIZZA SHOP AND THEY MAKE PIZZA FOR U. YOU PAID FOR TO GET PIZZA. U PAID TO GET NENO'S TRIANINGS AND MENTOR SHIP ON HOW TO TRADE IN THE FOREX MARKET. SO STOP WITH YOUR WHINING.

LISTEN TO YOURSELF MAN THERE WAS NO REFUND POLICY HOW WILL YOU SUE HIM??? SHOULD OF READ THE POLICY BEFORE YOU JOINED SMART ONE.

You sound foolish you cannot get your money back you paid for a service and you got it. Just like how u pay for ice cream and you get it from the baskin robins. The policy clearly said you cannot get a refund eaither next time check that man.:D

Wow. 5 posts to go psycho on one person who has a complaint.

First things first. Get your keyboard checked. Your CapsLock key seems to keep getting stuck. :p

g1372461490303819725.jpg

Second, your comments about a job are rather ironic, since your job seems to be to drive business to a company which offers to free people from jobs. I wonder how much you get paid to bow down before
Nenad Korof. I wonder if he paid you a flat fee or if he paid per post. I also wonder if maybe you are really him pretending to be a mentally unbalanced happy client.

Third, it appears your excessive arguments already got you a well-deserved banning. Overall, your style of argument reminds me of what's used by Reza Mokhtarian and his fanboys. You can see how your fellow Canadian acted and how well he's doing with the Canadian courts and regulators by clicking here.

Fourth, the number of binary brokers legally allowed to solicit business in Canada is ZERO. That's right. Not one binary broker is allowed to even advertise inside of Canada legally. I hope every unhappy client who was referred to a scam binary broker by Neno/Nenad files a complaint against both the broker and CopyProfitShare with their provincial securities commission. Here's some info from the WhoIs history of CopyProfitShare.com which you can add to your report:

Registrant Name: Nenad Korof
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: 753 Genovese PL
Registrant City: Mississauga
Registrant State/Province: Ontario
Registrant Postal Code: L5V3A6
Registrant Country: Canada
Registrant Phone: +1.6478989087
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: nenad.korof@hotmail.com

For anyone who still thinks binaries are fine in Canada, check out this website presented by the Canadian Securities Administrators:

http://www.binaryoptionsfraud.ca/

Still not convinced? How about this quote:

"We want Canadians to know that there are no registered individuals or firms permitted to trade these products in Canada. We are seeing families of every demographic being affected by financial losses due to binary options trading. We want Canadians to understand the financial dangers associated with these products."

You can verify the quote here:

https://www.securities-administrators.ca/aboutcsa.aspx?id=1559

Fifth, there is a refund policy. It's just a very limited one. If the product does not live up to the claims made, then a refund policy may not be enough to block legal action. Some places have small claims courts that focus on justice instead of one-sided terms the seller creates.

Slicex2, if you aren't just Nenad/Neno by another name, I suggest you grow up some more before trying to argue on the internet. If you are Nenad/Neno, I hope you are bright enough to learn that you've just hurt yourself by acting this way.

Back