Ponzi Scheme CRE Capital Corporation (crecapcorp.com)

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even as a private company, they are going to have to become at least a little more transparent if they want to offer stock.

Of course, a suspicious person might contemplate that a promise of a future stock offering is just another way to make a company seem more legitimate than it really is.

If there really is a stock offering, I wouldn't personally place too much faith in what a stock's estimated future worth might be. If you do, I'll be happy to sell you some shares of Ford and GM for half of what last year's estimates were for today's value.
;)

Just a followup thought. A 50 BILLION dollar Ponzi scheme ended earlier this month. It paid 10% per year. If someone with that much money under his control can't find a way to reliably make 10% per year, what does that make you think of a company that promises 10% per month, every month?

I really need to write an article just about warning signs that an investment might be a Ponzi scheme. In the meantime, I did cover the basics in this article:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...ose-all-your-money-managed-forex-account.html

I just heard the SEC has frozen this companies assets as it invstigates. Will keep you posted as I learn more.

And another:

www.cftc.gov/newsroom/enforcementpressreleases/2009/pr5598-09.html

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG! How many more ?

I just read the action against these people and their company. Since my introduction to "FOREX" (about 4 years ago) I have become "very" suspicous of everything related to Investing. Before I spend/invest 1 dime I ALWAYS consult the web for any info about the company or persons. I receive updates of actions taken by the NFA almost weekly.(seems many scumbags ply their wares from Florida). So many problems with Forex that I now only trade accounts with less than 1000. dollars and would never trust Any ForexBroker with "real" money. I cant wait till the stock market comes back again. Handing over 100,000. to any one company is not a good idea in any market. The only way I have found to be profitable is to withdraw small amounts of "winnings" from several Forex accounts (each from different Brokers). In this way(I feel) I have been left alone to actually trade instead of battling my Broker over a withdrawal.Seems Jessie is headed to Prison sooner or later anyway. And-OMG- never invest with ANY non-registered company. If they cant get "legal" from the start-doubtful they will ever go "legit". This may be yet another Ponzi scheme fed by the saying " there is a sucker born everyday(freakin every minute now!)". Good luck all!

press request/cre

can you help me with CRE story? if you google CRE and Ossie, you will see that i cowrote a story for bloomberg news with an sec reporter . i am assigned a follow-up story and it's requiring a lot of details I don't have yet. Best, Ms. Laurence Viele Davidson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back