Credit card deposits

ritz

Recruit
I have traded with fxpro for almost 6 months now and what make me surprise that one of the staff in fxpro asking me about my documents saying that they did not receive it, the facts is that all documents have been sent. The next e-mail i received telling me that it's all ok...quite confusing and i felt something is wrong in this company. A few of my friends joining me using fxpro as their broker using credit card to deposit to their account which until now none of them traded because staff in fxpro asking them to fill up a lot of forms and declaration what so ever....I'm not quite sure but need your advice on using credit card is a wise move or if you have other suggestion on depositing money to our account...please advice also other broker that is fair and good with good leverage and starting trading with small amount of money...your help on this matter is much appreciated...thank you...

no problems

I have used both creditcard and PayPal to deposit and withdrawal. They have never failed to honor either. I do think they have cooky withdrawal policy though. Very quarky and unusual. So far-no major complaints.(I have had accounts(4) with the biggest USA based Brokers and I like this company the best(they are just average but I havnt detected the usual broker BS). If u use a credit card make sure it is to service that account only(easier to spot fraud or monkey business). PayPay is a better option for speed(cc transactions take up to 5 days) but costs money(not much). I now use PayPal only. Good luck.:)

And to think that I've been wasting my time on checks, credit cards, and wire transfers when I could have been sending and receiving my money by telegraph.
:unhappy:

dot dot dot dash dash dash dot dot dot

Last edited:
And to think that I've been wasting my time on checks, credit cards, and wire transfers when I could have been sending and receiving my money by telegraph.
:unhappy:

dot dot dot dash dash dash dot dot dot

That´s SOS, isn´t it? That emergency call would make sense in the withdrawal procedure with certain brokers... ;)

That´s SOS, isn´t it? That emergency call would make sense in the withdrawal procedure with certain brokers... ;)

Wow! Either Nancy gets my warped sense of humor perfectly, or . . . she's reading MY MIND!!!
:shocked:

AAAIIIIEEEEE!!!! She's in my brain! HEEEELLLLPPP MEEEEEE!!!!!
:wacko:

You should not trade money that you can't afford to loose! Make sure you got cash to cover that credit card bill! Besides it's twice more pressure when you trade money that you have to give back 30 days later!

Back