Crown Forex - Report any progress here

www.sec.gov/litigation/complaints/2009/comp21313.pdf

Between December 1, 2006 and December 12, 2008, Cook sent $15 million to JDFX Holdings, Inc, (“JDFX Holdings”), a British Virgin Islands company headquartered in Switzerland, to purchase 35% of the company.
In November 2008, Cook sent $3 million to Crown Forex, S.A. as an equity investment in the company.

surely JDFX should be liquidated and these funds returned to investors!

wow thats huge, thats big man. Why can't these big fishes beat the hell out of them. Not very hard to find these people when your pocket is hot!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Crown's NEW Name...

Attention troops!

Crown has a new name... and it is Basel Financial

I got a bit suspicious when I saw they were offering "Bluetrader"... which we know is a platform developed by one CrownIT.

Check out these screenshots I just took from their demo MT4 platform (which is available from http://www.baselfinancial.com/Download_Files/bf4setup.exe)

Attachments

• crowncap1.jpg
    crowncap1.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 11
  • crowncap2.jpg
    crowncap2.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 12
  • crowncap3.jpg
    crowncap3.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 11
procedure info

Last week i was very lucky i could talk directly to one of the liquidators.
He exceptionally explains me the process (Do not try to call, they have hundred of Thousands cases to deal with).
It could take up to 5-7 years (even more) to clear the case.
Everyone will be contacted at the same time when they will know exactly the amount to distribute between everyone. If some don't agree they can go to the court and only after the decision of the court on every cases, the money will come back to everyone at the same time.

hope this would help.

Last edited:
Thanks for the update.

5 to 7 years. :unhappy:

Of course, the liquidators get paid out of seized funds during all of that time, so they aren't going to be in any hurry to get things taken care of in a timely fashion.

Back