• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Crown Forex - Sign in here if you have a problem

I am having an issue with a company
Status
Not open for further replies.
On the list... :mad:

1. What date did you first try to withdraw money? JAN 5th, 09

2. Have you already filed a Scam Ticket? NO

3. If you haven't filed a ticket, would you like to be contacted by an FPA investigator about this issue. YES

4. Would you like your email address to be shared with GoldenFX and the other people who agree to share contact info? YES

Withdrawal Attempt

:shocked:
1. What date did you first try to withdraw money? JAN 5th, 09

3. If you haven't filed a ticket, would you like to be contacted by an FPA investigator about this issue. YES

4. Would you like your email address to be shared with GoldenFX and the other people who agree to share contact info? YES

put me in the list...pleaaaase!

1-on 14th of jan 2009
2-yes
3-yes
4-yes
dear friends...it seems to be only a problem with licening and some papers work...I think there are no problems with the deposits otherwise the SFBC will say some thing about it!....any one agrees??

1. Dec. 12, 2008
2. Not previously filed here
3. Yes, ok to contact
4. Yes, ok to share contact details with relevant parties

Problem with CF

1. What date did you first try to withdraw money? 8th November 2008

1. What date did you first try to withdraw money? 13 January 2009

I deposited funds on 6 January 2009. My mistake is i didnt check their reviews….
friends.. I am completely confuse, they are allowing to deposit money but not withdraw??

1. Withdrawal form submitted on 12 dec 2008

2. Have not filed scam ticket yet. No

3. Yes would like to be contacted

4. Yes

Problems withdrawing money from sigmaforex

I have had problems withdrawing money from Sigmaforex

1. Withdrawal form submitted on 16 Feb 2009

2. Have filed scam ticket yet

3. Yes would like to be contacted. but not at all respond from sigmaforex.

4. Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back