• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss crownforex.com

General discussions of a financial company
Free speech? Yes.

I'm not contesting one's rights to free speech, nor am I attempting to prevent anyone from saying anything negative. I've been online since 1993. I would never attempt to restrict free speech online. I'm a strong proponent of using the internet to create transparency. To that end, it is imperative that people use that right responsibly.

(If my previous post came across as "threatening", then I'm afraid it was taken out of context which I understand, at times, is unavoidable in forums.)

We do not deal with individual accounts so I cannot comment on any of the troubles folks appear to be having.

Thank you for the opportunity to communicate directly with the public.

Best,

Last edited:
Hopefully, we can deal on a more pleasant level then.

If you could do us all a favor. You seem to have some better connections with Crown than the typical individual account holder. The number of complaints against them has gone up quite a bit in the last couple of weeks. Some of these complaints are from seasoned traders who have large accounts, so I can't write this off as newbies who left a trade open with no sloploss and had their accounts wiped out overnight.

Could you contact Crown and ask if there is some issue processing withdrawals?

I understand that some people is still trying to defend Crownforex even they cannot withdraw money for many months. People are afraid that if they report their problem to the public, it may cause the run to the bank affect, which all Crownforex's clients run to withdraw their money, and at the end, Crown is run out of money to pay everyone.

For me, after two months of being ignored by Crownforex to settle with me peacefully, I have no choice but fight back, using all the tools available. The time of begging them for mercy is over. It is time to fight back.

Withdrawal Request

Me too!

I have been trying to withdraw my funds for over 2 weeks now.
I sent a mail to their accounts department and they informed me that they have not received any withdrawal request.
I emailed the request form to them again but have not received any reply.

But a staff of another section was said to me,
"Please wait a little, we will pay without fail."

I wishes it to be a simple technical problem.....

I have been trying to withdraw my funds for over 3 weeks now. On my initial request Crown sent an acknowledgement email saying they would process the transaction. I phoned their accounts department a few weeks later and they informed me that they have not received any withdrawal request. I emailed the request form to them again but have not received any reply.
I have a freind who also uses Crown forex and he has been waiting for his funds over 4 weeks now. He phoned Crown forex accounts department, they told him they are having technical problems.
Except for the initial email received from them they do not reply to any of my emails. This is not the way to treat customers. Anyway hopefully things can be sorted out shortly, there are a few other members of FPA who are also waiting for money from Crown.
Many Thanks to Forex Peace Army for your support!!

Hi everyone,

I am new to this site, and am considering to start trading.
I figured the company from Switzerland, is to be avoided, does anyone know Net.forex.com?
I think it is a South African company, operating from Canada.

Disabling of EA trading, slow on withdrawal request

I have an account with crownforex since a month and after I successfully tripled it with my EA they have sent me a scalping warning, telling me I should change my strategy or they would disable EA-trading.
As I do not consider my strategy as scalping I asked for explanation what exactly I should change. As response I got an explanation what scalping is ( very short trades, average trade less than spread, ..). As my trades average duration is 1h 50 minutes and their result are about 3 times their spread I asked again what I should change as I consider my strategy not as scalping. No response.
Now today they disabled my EA without any further explanations.
I also requested the withdrawal of a part of my funds. After several phonecalls and E-Mails this finally got processed which means the withdrawal is shown on my trading account at December 19, however it is not on my bank account yet. So I hope it will arrive soon.

Crown Forex (CFSA) is heavily regulated.

Looks like mtrimble was just a little ahead of his time. Crown Forex is finally regulated now. It only took the regulators SEIZING the company to try to get Crown Forex into some sort of compliance with Swiss regulations.

So, is UBFX still able to get money out of Crown with no problems?

Crown Forex

The current situation with CROWN FOREX makes me very nerves. I try to withdrawal my money but there is nothing to do until end of january 09. I now that they are under investigation from the Swiss Federal Banking Commission but i think there must be an other reason for that. I am in contact with EBK but during the holiday time you get not all information. I have read that a lot of other traders are waiting for the money. What are you guys doing beside waiting?
That's a shame for Switzerland.

If you had bothered to read the rest of my quote you would have been able to deduce that they are heavily regulated. Anyone with half a brain can Google the various regulatory agencies and deduce the same. But I digress...I suggest folks let the banking authorities do their jobs and await the results. In the meantime, there are any number of reasons why retail customers may not be able to withdrawal funds, most commonly are third party wires and/or mistakes on form submissions. Without the specifics surrounding each case, it is perhaps unfair to smear an otherwise A+ broker.

Last edited:
Back