1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crunch time! My case with ICMarkets

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by RahmanSL, Jul 31, 2015.

1. RahmanSL

RahmanSL Major

Wishing one and all a happy and successful New Year 2016
    ....and another reminder to be very careful when trading with I-See-Bucketshop (a.k.a ICMarkets) who will manipulate your trades on the sly.

And one of my New Year's resolution is to keep reminding other Traders in forums to stay away from I-See-Bucketshop.

2. dkami

dkami Sergeant

Wish everyone great trading results in 2016:)

Got the day off and though I would drop in and see what the results are from ASIC about this case, looks like there is still no joy:rolleyes:

Looking forward to seeing ASIC report of any malicious misconduct on ICM, until then I'll be still trading with them:confused:

I have still only had the one problem with ICM and that was the false MC they gave me on the unexpected swissy news @ the start of 2015 which was resolved and all my trades were reinstated.

Other than that one issue I havn't run into anymore issues, Tight spreads and most of all I am enjoying the high positive swap rates on AUD long trades which are among the highest of all the brokers:D

3. RahmanSL

RahmanSL Major

If you are happy trading with I-See-Bucketshop, like I was once-upon-a-time, then you have no reason to leave.

I have no monetary gain to derive from my issues & case with this bucketshop broker and so ASIC can take all the time they need to conduct their “investigation”.

At least I have brought my case to ASIC and, should there be a couple more cases filed on them, that will most certainly compel ASIC to conduct a more thorough investigation into I-See-Bucketshop’s modus operanti on how they manipulate their clients’ trading accounts.

For now, existing clients such as yourself will be relatively safe but there will come a time when I-See-Bucketshop will be tempted to revert back to their sly & dirty tactics as it’s too lucrative to pass them by.

As they say, once a crook always a crook…..furthermore, as mathew, sydney, Australia posted at FPA broker’s review section on 2015-09-19: I met the owner of this broker and he is a dead-set arrogant prick

I have all the time in the world and purpose to continue to highlight my case issues with I-See-Bucketshop to the forex world :D

4. xjacks

xjacks Recruit

Hi, Is there any news from ASIC?

5. oscarra

oscarra 2nd Lieutenant

6. techno29

techno29 Highly suspicious person

This is normal IC Markets, 17:00 or 18:00 STOP everything:mad:

7. dkami

dkami Sergeant

Thanks for the link, I think this broker is looking for more clients. I am still trading with them but am very close to pulling the pin on this broker after my SL was not respected and I couldn't even close the trade manually, they are still to give me an explanation!

This is normal for most brokers, It's called end of day settlement!

8. oscarra

oscarra 2nd Lieutenant

Some Brokers guarantee automatic stop orders, in fact they even charge an extra fee……
    at least things are straight forward………maybe, until the next surprise o_O

9. oscarra

oscarra 2nd Lieutenant

Fact, any unauthorized entity targeting French Clients will be blacklisted and forwarded to the French Prosecutor Office ……which means trouble ahead, these Prosecutors dispose a number of convincing tools to fight crime…..including 10 years of Jail.

Seems this is already a general rule in most EU countries.

Pharaoh likes this.
  10. NanaR

NanaR Corporal

Just FYI to share, we the previous victims never got those trade receipts though we requested for it.

Did you get yours? and yes, i knew about those missing files too... apparently they can delete it. thats why crucial to save your logs regularly.