• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Crunch time! My case with ICMarkets

I am having an issue with a company
I think it would more appropriate to do this off this thread. I do not want to distract Rahman and readers from the last four pages of discussion.
You can PM me if you want an answer and you can post it elsewhere.

Let me assure that I am not at all distracted by all yours and ICM Support submissions and discussions to me for the very simple reason that, though I have been given a lot of data/calculations/records/etc, I still have not received nor given the "irrefutable" evidence I have been asking for since I first asked/emailed ICM Support on 5/Mar/2015.
BUT, strangely enough, you were able to whip up exactly the "irrefutable" evidence I wanted showing comparison tick charts from ICM and 3 other brokers and to prove that the spread and pis did widen on certain date and time.....BUT AGAIN, unfortunately all those very nice colorful charts are NOT for 5/Mar/2015 as you sent them to me to make your point.

I wonder why at that very early stage of my issues with ICM these comparison tick charts from different brokers wasn't sent to me because any idiot, including myself, could clearly see that the "widen spread" did occurred on the date and time in question. And, most importantly, my issue with ICM would have ended right there and then.
ICM, as aptly demonstrated by Angus in whipping up and sending me those comparison tick charts from 4 different brokers including ICM, have the capability & resources to acquire such irrefutable proof to prove to me of their widen spread claim, but they did not do that.

So, please, let's do share what ICM has done as @dkami has highlighted as that event happened before my issue with ICM and is relevant to my issue:
"If I may ask what has ICM put in place after the SNB unexpected news to stop the false prices that you had but my other brokers did not have. I refer to the AUDCHF where ICM price on D1 dropped to 0.02178 but closed @ 0.68779 (my other brokers did not have this massive spike down both of which are claimed to be ECN also)?"

It will be good, and great public exposure, for other ICM Clients & Traders to know that ICM is a very transparent, responsible, and trust worthy forex broker company.
======================================

…ooopphhs…forgot to attach the ICM chart (as informed by Angus, available at MyFxbook site) that was mentioned for the benefits of those unfamiliar (including myself) with such things.
I wanted to take screenshot of the other charts from 3 different brokers (i.e. Pepperstones, GoMarket, and Globalprime) sent to me by Angus for comparison and confirmation of spread spike on certain date & time, but most unfortunately, the link(?) to all the other 3 charts have been disabled and disappeared back into the dark realm of the internet world.
In actual fact when I went to my email inbox to retrieve those beautifully colored charts yesterday (11/Aug), all the charts have already been disabled, but then, when I went back later, the ICM chart was back on but the other 3 charts remained inaccessible. Mysteries of the internet!

Attachments

• Screenshot Tick Chart ICM.jpg
    Screenshot Tick Chart ICM.jpg
    215 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot2 Missing Tick Chart ICM.jpg
    Screenshot2 Missing Tick Chart ICM.jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot3 Missing Tick Chart ICM.jpg
    Screenshot3 Missing Tick Chart ICM.jpg
    215.7 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
So, please, let's do share what ICM has done as @dkami has highlighted as that event happened before my issue with ICM and is relevant to my issue:
"If I may ask what has ICM put in place after the SNB unexpected news to stop the false prices that you had but my other brokers did not have. I refer to the AUDCHF where ICM price on D1 dropped to 0.02178 but closed @ 0.68779 (my other brokers did not have this massive spike down both of which are claimed to be ECN also)?"

It will be good, and great public exposure, for other ICM Clients & Traders to know that ICM is a very transparent, responsible, and trust worthy forex broker company.

Not that it is at all relevant to your case, I will answer this so we can get back to the real reason we're here, your stop out.

If another SNB was to happen right now then clients would not be effected by wide spreads or spikes. Measures IC Markets has taken include:

1. Spread maximums - we have imposed maximum spread settings across all pairs so clients will not see a wide price.
2. Integral circuit breaker - If the Integral circuit breaker is triggered then we will not automatically stream from our backup price feed (Currenex) unless Currenex has sufficient liquidity to provide our clients with the best trading experience possible under the current market conditions
3. Backup feed - More liquidity has been added and additional guards have been pt in place to stop wide prices. Currenex will behave more like our primary Integral feed.

Let me assure that I am not at all distracted by all yours and ICM Support submissions and discussions to me for the very simple reason that, though I have been given a lot of data/calculations/records/etc, I still have not received nor given the "irrefutable" evidence I have been asking for since I first asked/emailed ICM Support on 5/Mar/2015.
BUT, strangely enough, you were able to whip up exactly the "irrefutable" evidence I wanted showing comparison tick charts from ICM and 3 other brokers and to prove that the spread and pis did widen on certain date and time.....BUT AGAIN, unfortunately all those very nice colorful charts are NOT for 5/Mar/2015 as you sent them to me to make your point.

I wonder why at that very early stage of my issues with ICM these comparison tick charts from different brokers wasn't sent to me because any idiot, including myself, could clearly see that the "widen spread" did occurred on the date and time in question. And, most importantly, my issue with ICM would have ended right there and then.
ICM, as aptly demonstrated by Angus in whipping up and sending me those comparison tick charts from 4 different brokers including ICM, have the capability & resources to acquire such irrefutable proof to prove to me of their widen spread claim, but they did not do that.

…ooopphhs…forgot to attach the ICM chart (as informed by Angus, available at MyFxbook site) that was mentioned for the benefits of those unfamiliar (including myself) with such things.
I wanted to take screenshot of the other charts from 3 different brokers (i.e. Pepperstones, GoMarket, and Globalprime) sent to me by Angus for comparison and confirmation of spread spike on certain date & time, but most unfortunately, the link(?) to all the other 3 charts have been disabled and disappeared back into the dark realm of the internet world.
In actual fact when I went to my email inbox to retrieve those beautifully colored charts yesterday (11/Aug), all the charts have already been disabled, but then, when I went back later, the ICM chart was back on but the other 3 charts remained inaccessible. Mysteries of the internet!

Rahman, those charts are not of the 5th March 2015, they are examples of spreads seen on the USDCAD pair during similar news announcements in July. They were provided as a reference and nothing else..

Can you please provide feedback on the information I have provided on this thread?

Rahman, those charts are not of the 5th March 2015, they are examples of spreads seen on the USDCAD pair during similar news announcements in July. They were provided as a reference and nothing else..
Can you please provide feedback on the information I have provided on this thread?

I know the charts are NOT for 5/Mar/2015 and have ALREADY stated so as in above.

"BUT, strangely enough, you were able to whip up exactly the "irrefutable" evidence I wanted showing comparison tick charts from ICM and 3 other brokers and to prove that the spread and pis did widen on certain date and time.....BUT AGAIN, unfortunately all those very nice colorful charts are NOT for 5/Mar/2015 as you sent them to me to make your point."

As I have also already posted in earlier post: Is that all you got for "irrefutable" proof that widen spread did occurred on date & time of my issue with ICM?

As I have also already posted in earlier post: Is that all you got for "irrefutable" proof that widen spread did occurred on date & time of my issue with ICM?

Rahman, what additional information do you want? Feel free to post your own evidence in support of your claims.

FPA Admin and community, are you able to look at the information provided. Rahman clearly has no intention of reviewing the facts and engaging in constructive discussion about his own matter.

Rahman, what additional information do you want? Feel free to post your own evidence in support of your claims.
FPA Admin and community, are you able to look at the information provided. Rahman clearly has no intention of reviewing the facts and engaging in constructive discussion about his own matter.

We (ICM and myself) have been "engaging in constructive discussion" since 5/Mar/2015 without any resolution to my issues with ICM.

You have been given free rein & opportunity to show the whole FPA & forex community that ICM is a victim of “malicious slander” and, as you (Angus) emailed me on Mon, Aug 10, 2015 at 4:47 PM:
You are literally lying and skewing the facts by only writing vague information so as to not be proven wrong by other traders.

Keep in mind that I am not the one under scrutiny here as I have absolutely nothing to gain or to lose, but I simply want straight answer & irrefutable proof that will address & close my issue with that most unusual/abnormal account stop/wipe-out with ICMarkets once and for all.

So far, and from the very beginning of my odyssey, I see nothing but a lot of homemade ICM jabbers which does not absolutely and directly address my main/key issues with ICM. All these very nice “1+1=2 calculations” and “What, Why, & How” are common knowledge to any reasonably experienced Forex Trader but they do not prove there was a large widening of spreads on USD/CAD at the material time on 5/Mar/2015.

There really is no need/point for more/further discussion/dialog to resolve my issue because ICM have already written/provided volumes on “1+1=2 calculations” and on the “What, Why, & How” account margin-call & stop-out happens while ignoring and would not or could not provide that single critical irrefutable evidence on widening of spread on the USD/CAD at the material date & time. ICM and myself should now submit their/my presentation on the issue and let the FPA & Forex community be the judge and jury.
As the Americans would put it, “Show me the beef!” and stop/refrain from being an old broken record.

It’s really a very straight forward case/issue which could easily and should have been resolved quickly but which ICM has drawn out to breaking point without addressing and resolving the real issue at hand even with 3 ICM Support Staff & Chief, and Head of Trading Desk.

Once AGAIN I ask you as in Post#39:

"Is that all you have for the irrefutable proof that widen spread on USD/CAD did occurred on the date and time which I have been asking for since 5/Mar/2015 from ICM Support (Tony Phung, Elena Bushueva, and Sung Choi), and then from you?

Do you/ICM have anymore "irrefutable" evidence and information to submit/present?
If you are done providing irrefutable proofs and additional information in defense against my “lies”, then I will humbly start/submit my presentation.

We (ICM and myself) have been "engaging in constructive discussion" since 5/Mar/2015 without any resolution to my issues with ICM.

You have been given free rein & opportunity to show the whole FPA & forex community that ICM is a victim of “malicious slander” and, as you (Angus) emailed me on Mon, Aug 10, 2015 at 4:47 PM:
You are literally lying and skewing the facts by only writing vague information so as to not be proven wrong by other traders.

Keep in mind that I am not the one under scrutiny here as I have absolutely nothing to gain or to lose, but I simply want straight answer & irrefutable proof that will address & close my issue with that most unusual/abnormal account stop/wipe-out with ICMarkets once and for all.

So far, and from the very beginning of my odyssey, I see nothing but a lot of homemade ICM jabbers which does not absolutely and directly address my main/key issues with ICM. All these very nice “1+1=2 calculations” and “What, Why, & How” are common knowledge to any reasonably experienced Forex Trader but they do not prove there was a large widening of spreads on USD/CAD at the material time on 5/Mar/2015.

There really is no need/point for more/further discussion/dialog to resolve my issue because ICM have already written/provided volumes on “1+1=2 calculations” and on the “What, Why, & How” account margin-call & stop-out happens while ignoring and would not or could not provide that single critical irrefutable evidence on widening of spread on the USD/CAD at the material date & time. ICM and myself should now submit their/my presentation on the issue and let the FPA & Forex community be the judge and jury.
As the Americans would put it, “Show me the beef!” and stop/refrain from being an old broken record.

It’s really a very straight forward case/issue which could easily and should have been resolved quickly but which ICM has drawn out to breaking point without addressing and resolving the real issue at hand even with 3 ICM Support Staff & Chief, and Head of Trading Desk.

Once AGAIN I ask you as in Post#39:

"Is that all you have for the irrefutable proof that widen spread on USD/CAD did occurred on the date and time which I have been asking for since 5/Mar/2015 from ICM Support (Tony Phung, Elena Bushueva, and Sung Choi), and then from you?

Do you/ICM have anymore "irrefutable" evidence and information to submit/present?
If you are done providing irrefutable proofs and additional information in defense against my “lies”, then I will humbly start/submit my presentation.

Rahman, you have not provided one bit of evidence to support any wrongdoing on IC Markets part. I have requested time and time again for you to tell me what you want to see and you have not obliged.

while ignoring and would not or could not provide[/COLOR][/B] that single critical irrefutable evidence on widening of spread on the USD/CAD at the material date & time

How have we not proven this or better still, how have you proven there wasn't wide spreads during the news? Again, you have not told IC Markets what is wrong with the information we have already provided.

Rahman, you have not provided one bit of evidence to support any wrongdoing on IC Markets part. I have requested time and time again for you to tell me what you want to see and you have not obliged.

How have we not proven this or better still, how have you proven there wasn't wide spreads during the news? Again, you have not told IC Markets what is wrong with the information we have already provided.

For the 3rd time, I ask you again as in Post#39 & 46:

Is that all you have for the irrefutable proof that widen spread on USD/CAD did occurred on the date and time which I have been asking for since 5/Mar/2015 from ICM Support (Tony Phung, Elena Bushueva, and Sung Choi), and then from you?

For the 2nd time as in Post#46:

For the 3rd time, I ask you again as in Post#39 & 46:

Is that all you have for the irrefutable proof that widen spread on USD/CAD did occurred on the date and time which I have been asking for since 5/Mar/2015 from ICM Support (Tony Phung, Elena Bushueva, and Sung Choi), and then from you?

For the 2nd time as in Post#46:

Rahman, I will continue to provide new information for as long as it takes to prove that IC Markets has done nothing wrong. All you have to do is ask and I will dig deeper. If you manage to provide a single bit of evidence to support your claims then I will happily rebut this also. Still waiting..

After browsing the other scam threads I noticed they attracted more feedback from FPA members. Do any FPA members have anything to add? Is there additional information IC Markets should provide that Rahman isn't telling us about?

Rahman, I will continue to provide new information for as long as it takes to prove that IC Markets has done nothing wrong. All you have to do is ask and I will dig deeper. If you manage to provide a single bit of evidence to support your claims then I will happily rebut this also. Still waiting..
After browsing the other scam threads I noticed they attracted more feedback from FPA members. Do any FPA members have anything to add? Is there additional information IC Markets should provide that Rahman isn't telling us about?

What else irrefutable proof do I need from ICM??
I believe I have already asked that many times in emails and in previous post, but here it is once again:

Can ICM provide beautifully color tick charts (like as in attachment) which you/Angus sent/emailed to me saying:
Quote: Looking at myfxbook data I can see straight away an example where our spread on USDCAD has increased to 8.9 pips during a US news. I’m sure if I compare this to your current brokers they would also have a wide spread at this time. Unquote.

These beautifully colored charts side by side with 3 other brokers makes excellent spread & pips comparison and is the irrefutable proof to show market movements for:

The date & time is for the following news release:

5-Mar-2015, 23:00 - US Factory Orders (MoM) - Previous: -3.5% - Consensus: 0.2% - Actual: -0.7%
5-Mar-2015, 23:00 - Can. Ivey Purchasing Managers Index - Previous: 42.60 - Consensus: - Actual: 50.80
5-Mar-2015, 23:00 - Can. Ivey Purchasing Managers Index s.a - Previous: 45.40 - Consensus: 50.00 - Actual: 49.70
5-Mar-2015, 23:00 - US FOMC Member Williams speech
5-Mar-2015, 23:00 - Hungary Budget Balance - Previous: 53.80B - Consensus: - Actual: 256.90B

Then, since they are also most relevant to my issue with ICM, what was the spread for USD/CAD for the following news releases which, as can be clearly seen on the MT4 screenshot chart, were apparently more volatile and so should be more likely to cause instantaneous account stop/wipe-out (if any instantaneous account stop-out is to occur) before the next (as in above) news releases :

5-Mar-2015, 20:45 – ECB Interest Rate Decision - Previous: 0.05% - Consensus: 0.05% - Actual: 0.05%
5-Mar-2015, 21:30 – ECB Monetary Policy Statement & Press conference -
5-Mar-2015, 21:30 – US Nonfarm Productivity - Previous: 3.7% - Consensus: -2.3% - Actual: -2.2%
5-Mar-2015, 21:30 – US Unit Labor Costs - Previous: -2.3% - Consensus: 3.3% - Actual: 4.1%
5-Mar-2015, 21:30 - US Continuing Jobless Claims- Previous: 2.40M - Consensus: 2.40M - Actual: 2.42M
5-Mar-2015, 21:30 - US Initial Jobless Claims- Previous: 313.00K - Consensus: 295.00K - Actual: 320.00K

Can you/ICM provide these charts for comparison which should dispel the notion, once & for all, that the spread widens only at ICM and not on any other ASIC regulated brokers?

Attachments

• Screenshot Tick Chart ICM.jpg
    Screenshot Tick Chart ICM.jpg
    215 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Back