• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Crunch time! My case with ICMarkets

I am having an issue with a company
Those (as mathew, sydney, Australia posted) "pricks" from I-See-Bucketshop are sending me more malicious emails...i.e. 15 numbers to date (as in attachment).

I have received reply email from ASIC Richard informing that their inquiries into my "misconduct report" on I-See-Bucketshop is "Unfortunately our inquiries into the issue you have reported to ASIC are taking longer than expected, but we will send you a more detailed reply soon as possible."
I wrote back to tell them to take their time.

Peter from TradeProofer also wrote me an email with an interesting bit of information:
"Just an interesting thing, IC Markets checked in and asked for the same slice of data like you! Apparently they are trying to resolve your issue, at least I think so.."
Well, I think that's the last thing I-See-Bucketshop was thinking of.....i.e. solving my issue....I believe they are afraid that TradeProofer might have the evidence to prove that I-See-Bucketshop did indeed manipulated the trade on their server to cause a wider spread which did not happen on any other ASIC regulated broker except on my I-See-Bucketshop trading account server/platform which initiated instantaneous account stop/wipe-out.

Attachments

• Screenshot1 7-Nov-2015.jpg
    Screenshot1 7-Nov-2015.jpg
    241.5 KB · Views: 0
http://www.financemagnates.com/forex/regulation/hong-kong-regulator-freezes-maxim-capitals-assets/
Typical scammers, been regulated all around the globe……….they say !
But how nice to see a regulator block their accounts

Yes indeed, that site you posted have some pretty interesting articles. For examples:

Hong Kong’s financial market regulator, the Securities and Futures Commission (SFC), announced today that it has frozen all the Hong Kong assets — $23.5 million – of Maxim Capital, a trading firm that has no license to perform these kind of services in the country.
The company, which according to the SFC is incorporated in the Seychelles but according to its own promotional video has a New Zealand license, has not been licensed to offer the online trading services that it markets in Hong Kong under the brand name Maxim Trader.
The SFC has alleged that the firm attracted over $111 million from more than 130 investors between 2013 and 2015, promising monthly returns of between 3 and 8 per cent. While initially the investors received their returns, this stopped in July this year, with the company informing them that their money has been converted into shares of a company, which the SFC has found to be “worthless”
.........read more at that site.

Also:
Australian Watchdog Fines XForex for Misleading Advertising
The Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) reported that the firm operating the local XForex brand, O.C.M. Online Capital Markets Pty Ltd (OCM), was hit with $30,600 in penalties after the ASIC issued three infringement notices for false or misleading online advertising.
The advertisements and emails in question promoted OCM’s FX and CFDS offering by making a number of claims about the advantages of using its financial service including “$2533 in Just 7 Days!” and “Learn how you can increase your monthly income”.

The watchdog says it believed that the advertisements and emails were misleading because: they gave the impression that OCM’s service could be relied upon to provide substantial profits quickly and to consistently increase one’s monthly income; they did not adequately convey that trading in margin FX derivatives and CFDs is high risk, provides volatile returns and does not guarantee consistent profits; and while they referred to risks and contained disclaimers, these messages were in fine print and were ineffective to correct the dominant message created by the headline claims.
...read more at that site

Since ASIC replied me in their last email, Quote: "Thank you for your email. Unfortunately our inquiries into the issue you have reported to ASIC (regarding ICM) are taking longer than expected, but we will send you a more detailed reply soon as possible." Unquote, then there is hope that ASIC will come with some infringements of ASIC regulations by I-See-Bucketshop a.k.a ICMarkets.....or at the very least, to rinse out the foul mouth of their CEOs :D

Updates:

Those (as mathew, sydney, Australia posted) "pricks" from I-See-Bucketshop are STILL sending me more malicious emails.

I have received new replies from TradeProofer Peter with attachment price movements of USD/CAD on 15/Mar/2015. A copy of that report has apparently also been sent to Angus at ICMarkets as his (Angus) name is right alongside mine in that email.

I really am not sure what I looking at and also I have been too busy with my work to check out the report in detail.
However, since I-See-Bucketshop also have a copy of that report, and given that they have people who are more fluent in that area, I have to presume that they (I-See-Bucketshop) must know whether their bucketshop company has indeed manipulated my trades on that material day and time.

If that report from TradeProofer has proven that there were indeed price movements on USD/CAD on that material date & time and NOT isolated on I-See-Bucketshop server to manipulate my trading account, I would expect I-See-Bucketshop to be all over my post /thread here trumpeting that fact. BUT their (I-See-Bucketshop) silence over the issue does prove (for now) that the company is a bucketshop broker as I have been saying about them.

Anywhere, I am still waiting for that official reply from ASIC over my case issue with I-See-Bucketshop.

No new updates to add as still waiting for "detail" investigation report from ASIC .....

I will probably be away for some time and so....Merry X'mas and Happy & Prosperous New Year 2016 to all :)

...and watch out for that much anticipated US FED's first rates hike yah :D

Just as an update:

I still still receiving more potentially malicious emails from this bucketshop broker (originating from their CEO a.budzinski@icmarkets.com.au) which I have not opened due to pop-up warning from my computer anti-virus system.

Wishing one and all a very Merry Christmas.

....and a reminder to be very careful when trading with I-See-Bucketshop who will manipulate your trades on the sly.

Back