• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Searching Crypto Brokers

Help me find a company
I`m trading with EagleFX and can use up to 1:100 crypto leverage but... and this is big BUT, watch out with such leverage when trading crypto. Can be very dangerous if you don`t know what you`re doing. The volatility there is big and you can go busted very fast. What`s you crypto trading experience?
thanks man i will have a look here and give them a go.

I`m trading with EagleFX and can use up to 1:100 crypto leverage but... and this is big BUT, watch out with such leverage when trading crypto. Can be very dangerous if you don`t know what you`re doing. The volatility there is big and you can go busted very fast. What`s you crypto trading experience?
Cheers I will take a look at them

I’m currently using a demo account with EagleFx. Doing ok with my profits slightly outweighing my losses. Gonna keep practicing and hopefully get more consistent before I go live.

It's generally best to open a demo account for a similar amount that you plan to use in a live account. This will give you a more realistic practice experience.

Can anybody recommend any good brokers that i can trader btc/usd with high leverage on metatrader. I can only find 2:1 .

Thanks
so what did you come up with? there are loads out there like the 1 listed also know a few that trade crypto with Hugosway all the time

Can anybody recommend any good brokers that i can trader btc/usd with high leverage on metatrader. I can only find 2:1 .

Thanks
Have you tried LonghornFX mate thee a solid broker they offer decent leverage and allow 24/7 crypto trading I’ve been with them for a while now there reliable

I've been using CedarFx for the last 5 months and made regular withdrawals. However, on Thursday, when I tried to make a large withdrawal (over 10k) they rejected the request saying I was flagged for not being in compliance. Their customer service can't tell me how I violated their compliance suddenly, and referred me to their payments department. They keep saying how they are gathering some kind of information. I offered to send proof to validate my account, but they don't want it. Their replies have gone from "further review of your account," to "'Further investigation of your account." Is anyone else in this situation?

Back