• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Searching Crypto Brokers

Help me find a company
For a metatrader, basically just a demo format is not for trading. But can be found for other trading platform.

what are you talking about i said what brokers can i trade bitcoin with high leverage. all brokers use metatrade

I am not sure it's possible to find such crypto broker you described with such high leverage for everything else being done honestly. Hopefully we can make something like that only better, but for now use your current one, there should be reasons why they are absent.

You would need to look down the unregulated path for higher I think. Then weigh up if you are ok with that. If you are just using for crypto then providing you don't keep more in the broker than you can afford to lose then the options for higher leverage are worth it. But as with anything you have to weigh the risks.

To get more than 2:1 leverage you may have to look toward unregulated. I think leverage is capped here in UK and EUR.

Can anybody recommend any good brokers that i can trader btc/usd with high leverage on metatrader. I can only find 2:1 .

Thanks
Have a look at the reviews section on FPA - you should be able to find a broker that caters to your needs. Plenty of honest reviews on this site.

Back