Crypto-fx.com problem

Budaley

Recruit
Hello... Be careful with Crypto-fx.com broker. Their website is professional looking but they still use the same normal scam tactic as other scam broker when you try withdrawing your money out. Another thing is that nowadays, brokers are smarter. They use ANYDESK App for many applications like Android, Windows, etc to connect to your home PC. So when they are ask you on the call if you have ANYDESK just say NO and move away. That is all I can say in order to protect your money. Hope you are safe.

Hello... Crypto-fx.com broker has not been paying my payout over a month already. In fact, I have paid for the 12% commissions and still they did not give my payout or return my deposits. FPA should consider my plight on this broker. I have even flagged out to FCA as their office is in UK London. I hope FPA will help me on this or at least confront this unscrupulous broker. Thanks.

Attachments

• mr.badron190428_-_invoice.pdf
    33.3 KB · Views: 8
Hello... Crypto-fx.com broker has not been paying my payout over a month already. In fact, I have paid for the 12% commissions and still they did not give my payout or return my deposits. FPA should consider my plight on this broker. I have even flagged out to FCA as their office is in UK London. I hope FPA will help me on this or at least confront this unscrupulous broker. Thanks.
First of all, invite the company by using invite company option to your thread. And if you unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: If you are new to FPA then invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.

Also, share your problem with them as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/16491/www.crypto-fx.com

Note: Don’t forget to update your review/s when you got a solution to your problem, Best Of Luck :)

Note 2: Make sure when you fill the form for the invitation, you add company email in the field, not yours :)

invite-opc.png
The OP has invited the company to this discussion on Jun 30, 2019 at 8:59 AM

Back