Crypto MT4 Hanglobal fraud

puregold123

Recruit
I was scammed by Andrea Darlene and her broker Peter too last week of $20,000 using exactly the same technique. I also paid via Coinbase. Feeling like an absolute fool now! She sent me friend request in my network and started sending messages and flaunting her gold investment. When I enquired she quickly started teaching me and showing huge profits in the demo account of MT4. She called HAN Global ‘the company’ and MT4 the trading platform. I found lots of good references for MT4 but it didn’t occur to me to research HAN Global which is an absolutely shoddy and shabby entity somewhere in the dark web of China. I don’t understand how they can mimic trading process on the MT4 platform and con endless people with impunity. She even made me test transfer $100 from Coinbase to MT4 and then back into my Coinbase which convinced me. Peter the so called broker got in touch on WhatsApp and did a test transaction with about $900 or 0.5 unit of gold, and made some profit in the account in 30 seconds! Then asked me to transfer at least 10000 by next day so that he can show me his capability. Upon sending that he did one more small transaction next day and again made me profit, but then he said he has a capital threshold of $50k before he can work again with me. By that time I had transferred 20k to try to meet the threshold, stupid me! But then it dawned upon me to test the withdrawal of all of my money once. I got an email without branding and in broken English that my withdrawal has failed. Upon persisting they became rude and said that they suspect me of money laundering and can give me my money back only after I have traded 50 units of gold, each unit being about $17-1800 in value. Next day when I pressurised Andrea she said she will help me copy her trade by letting me know whatever advice Peter the broker gives her. She made me trade 10 units and in one go it showed me a loss of $18k. When I told her she is a fraudster she changed her colours and became rude and racist. Both Andrea and Peter had UK mobile numbers on Whatsapp and their modus operandi is to keep asking you screenshots from your phone to be able to guide you! The Han Global emails eventually became aggressive and said they don’t want to talk to me as I’m a money launderer. All this happened while I recently tried to grow my Facebook network for my business. Since then two more women and one male broker are chasing me showing huge profits on ‘Bitminingchain.com’ and ‘Kryptogrowthfx.com’ websites and are demanding and sending me screenshots! But I have paid handsomely for a very valuable lesson in the trading/crypto world and am never going to fall for it again. But they are still looking for victims on a daily basis. I hope they meet their fate soon.

Sorry to heard that, I was also scammed the same amount and the same way as yours but with a difference broker. Please put their phone, pictures and any conversation here so that others victims are aware of them when they come across it when they do a search on their number.

I was scammed by Andrea Darlene and her broker Peter too last week of $20,000 using exactly the same technique. I also paid via Coinbase. Feeling like an absolute fool now! She sent me friend request in my network and started sending messages and flaunting her gold investment. When I enquired she quickly started teaching me and showing huge profits in the demo account of MT4. She called HAN Global ‘the company’ and MT4 the trading platform. I found lots of good references for MT4 but it didn’t occur to me to research HAN Global which is an absolutely shoddy and shabby entity somewhere in the dark web of China. I don’t understand how they can mimic trading process on the MT4 platform and con endless people with impunity. She even made me test transfer $100 from Coinbase to MT4 and then back into my Coinbase which convinced me. Peter the so called broker got in touch on WhatsApp and did a test transaction with about $900 or 0.5 unit of gold, and made some profit in the account in 30 seconds! Then asked me to transfer at least 10000 by next day so that he can show me his capability. Upon sending that he did one more small transaction next day and again made me profit, but then he said he has a capital threshold of $50k before he can work again with me. By that time I had transferred 20k to try to meet the threshold, stupid me! But then it dawned upon me to test the withdrawal of all of my money once. I got an email without branding and in broken English that my withdrawal has failed. Upon persisting they became rude and said that they suspect me of money laundering and can give me my money back only after I have traded 50 units of gold, each unit being about $17-1800 in value. Next day when I pressurised Andrea she said she will help me copy her trade by letting me know whatever advice Peter the broker gives her. She made me trade 10 units and in one go it showed me a loss of $18k. When I told her she is a fraudster she changed her colours and became rude and racist. Both Andrea and Peter had UK mobile numbers on Whatsapp and their modus operandi is to keep asking you screenshots from your phone to be able to guide you! The Han Global emails eventually became aggressive and said they don’t want to talk to me as I’m a money launderer. All this happened while I recently tried to grow my Facebook network for my business. Since then two more women and one male broker are chasing me showing huge profits on ‘Bitminingchain.com’ and ‘Kryptogrowthfx.com’ websites and are demanding and sending me screenshots! But I have paid handsomely for a very valuable lesson in the trading/crypto world and am never going to fall for it again. But they are still looking for victims on a daily basis. I hope they meet their fate soon.
The website address, please?

I lost 5k using the same method...sending ETH to their scam broker site. Huge lesson learnt.

Sorry to hear that this happened to you, you will recover.

Back