cryptochain.com SCAM

4xGabriel

Recruit
I have been scam to this guy I meet in instagram, named asia_expert_trader Zhang Lei Wang, he convinced me to make a deposit with bitcoin into this fake website, so, before I do that deposit I searched the internet and no scam alert founded.
So, I begin with $300 and then the money was in my account, and then he started to make "profits" and when he claimed his 10% commision, the account required an UPGRADE of $288

I email them to tell that will not going to happen and they insist in that. Is OBVIOUS that I have been scammed by this guy and this fake website.

Be aware of this type of scams, they always will steal your money.

Screenshot_20190823_110134_com.instagram.android.jpg Screenshot_20190823_110145_com.instagram.android.jpg Screenshot_20190823_111443_com.whatsapp.jpg Email Cryptochain.JPG Screenshot_20190823_110134_com.instagram.android.jpg Screenshot_20190823_110145_com.instagram.android.jpg Screenshot_20190823_111443_com.whatsapp.jpg Email Cryptochain.JPG

I have been scam to this guy I meet in instagram, named asia_expert_trader Zhang Lei Wang, he convinced me to make a deposit with bitcoin into this fake website, so, before I do that deposit I searched the internet and no scam alert founded.
So, I begin with $300 and then the money was in my account, and then he started to make "profits" and when he claimed his 10% commision, the account required an UPGRADE of $288

I email them to tell that will not going to happen and they insist in that. Is OBVIOUS that I have been scammed by this guy and this fake website.

Be aware of this type of scams, they always will steal your money.

View attachment 44003 View attachment 44004 View attachment 44005 View attachment 44006 View attachment 44003 View attachment 44004 View attachment 44005 View attachment 44006
First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: the invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches the 4 days and you have at least one more post in the same thread.

invite-opc.png
The OP has invited the company to this discussion on Sep 2, 2019 at 1:06 PM

Hey! I have been scammed by the same guy! His instagram name is now fxskilled_asian now (same name Zhang Lei Wang). He is using diamondfxpro.co

Hey! I have been scammed by the same guy! His instagram name is now fxskilled_asian now (same name Zhang Lei Wang). He is using diamondfxpro.co
Open a new thread in scam folder with full details of your problem with them.

Back